95

Chapter 95 Trading Market

  After Xu Qing received Zhang Heng's correct words, he let go of his hands and began to prepare for the transaction market.

  He summoned a lot of metal supernatural powers and asked them to build a long metal corridor outside the city wall, so that the villagers could trade in the metal corridor regardless of wind or rain.

  Xu Qing looked at adding a lot of tables and chairs in the metal corridor. In this way, a simple trading market took shape. In fact, Xu Qing is also planning to build some temporary houses outside the village, but he really has no bottom in his heart. He is not sure that the trading market will really open on the day.

  Xiaoya has grown up a lot these days, and its vines not only spread all over the corners and corners of the village, but even extend towards the outside of the village. After receiving Wang Yiyi's instructions, Xiaoya extended many vines around the metal corridor.

  These vines can not only protect the villagers of Hope Base at all times, but also feed back to Wang Yiyi all the happenings in the trading market. But unknowing outsiders must think that these vines are just for cooling off.

  Seeing that the trading market was almost ready, Xu Qing couldn't sit still. He ran to the Wangyi's small courtyard and chatted, "One by one, do you think this trading market can be made? Is anyone really coming? Me? Why do you feel so mysterious?"

  At this time, Zhang Heng was not in the small courtyard, but took a small group of people to work in the vegetable greenhouse. In the small courtyard, only Wang Yi sat under the vines of Xiao Ya to enjoy the coolness.

  Wang Yi glanced at Xu Qing, then continued to eat snacks, and replied casually, "Don't worry, it will definitely work!"

  Xu Qing looked at Wang Yiyi so confidently, wondering if he had missed any key information points, and asked curiously, "Yiyi, do you have any insider information!"

  Before Wang could answer one by one, Xu Qing seemed to have thought of something, and said in a hurry, "Could it be your little bud, has it detected that someone is coming towards our village?"

  Xu Qing knew Xiao Ya's power, and within a few miles, there was nothing to hide from Xiao Ya's vines. He saw that Wang Yi was so determined, thinking that Xiaoya must have got the news in advance.

  In fact, where is there any news from Xiaoya? Wang Yiyi just listened to Brother Heng talking a lot about the laboratory. She also felt that the perverted doctor would not let go of the Hope Base, because there were too many things in the Hope Base that made him curious.

  But now Wang Yiyi couldn't tell Xu Qing about this, so he could only rant and say, "There is no news from Xiaoya. You have to have confidence in Brother Heng. You see, Brother Heng is also busy these days!"

  Xu Qing's attention was really diverted. He asked curiously, "Is your guy planning to take all the extra vegetables in the vegetable shed to the trading market? Will there be so many people here?"

  Xu Qing is very suspicious. He thinks that occasionally a team of supernaturalists can make some extra money in their village. Now it is the end of the world, there are still zombies outside, will there be so many people jumping around?

  Wang Yiyi is not going to tell Xu Qing that she and brother Heng are going to get the green clay together to trade in the trading market. Even though there are not many people coming to the Hope Base this time, Wang Yiyi believes that after this trading market, the Hope Base will become famous, and more and more people will notice the Hope Base.