2

Chapter 2 The End

  Wang Yi checked his bank card, no more, no less, 700,000 yuan. If he returned the apartment he was currently renting, he should still have more than 20,000 yuan.

  Back to the apartment, Wang Yi immediately changed a pair of flat shoes, ready to go out to buy, this is about to return to his hometown, although the home environment is good, the air is fresh and livable, but after all, it is a small county on the 18th line, and many things are not complete. I have to purchase it in Modu.

  Wang Yiyi first went to a certain clothing store that he frequented, and ordered dozens of pieces from spring to winter, all of which were casual, comfortable and dirt-resistant styles. Then he went to a shoe store, an underwear store... Buy yourself from the beginning to the foot, from the inside to the outside, this wear for three to five years is completely no problem.

  Immediately afterwards, she went crazy to search for some of her favorite snacks. She didn't dare to eat them at ordinary times, for fear that she would gain weight, but now she ordered them from the supermarket in boxes and boxes, and agreed upon a delivery time with the supermarket. Later, Wang Yi went to her favorite restaurant nearby and ordered some of her favorite dishes, because she discovered that the farm had a fresh-keeping function last night. After the hot water was put in, the hot water was still hot when it came out the next day. So she presumptuously ordered her favorite dishes, which caused the restaurant owner to be suspicious, until she explained that she would invite a colleague from the company to have dinner.

  After getting the dishes ordered, Wang Yi found a remote corner and received her own space. She didn't dare to purchase presumptuously anymore. Today, she seemed to be a little eye-catching for her behavior, or to be a low-key one tomorrow. Go out again with your makeup look.

  Not long after arriving at the apartment, the delivery clerk from the supermarket came, and after going in and out many times, Wang Yiyi's living room was also full of piles.

  As soon as the delivery staff left, Wang Yi immediately put these boxes into the grain storage on the farm. Just for a while, it cost 100,000, but only a small corner of the grain storage was piled up.

  After dinner, Wang took out his cell phone and swiped it one by one. He actually swiped a piece of news saying that a meteor shower suddenly fell in a certain place. It was spectacular and attracted tens of thousands of people onlookers.

  "It's over, this is really the rhythm of the apocalypse, hurry up and prepare!" Wang Yi immediately picked up the phone, opened a certain treasure and started crazy online shopping, seeds, snacks, as long as she could think of, he placed orders. And all messages are expedited.

  Immediately afterwards, she started ordering takeaways again. She didn't think much about it. As long as she thought it was delicious, she ordered dozens and dozens of servings. Finally, I ordered everything nearby, and Wang Yiyi was tired and collapsed. On the sofa in the living room.

  Just after squinting for a while, "Hello, Ms. Wang, your takeaway is here", there was a knock on the door.

  Wang Yi quickly responded, got up and walked to the hallway, opened the door, and took the takeaway. Immediately afterwards, the takeaway brother kept coming to the door, Wang Yi simply did not close the door one by one, and stood directly at the door waiting to pick up the takeaway.

  Two hours later, the world was finally quiet. The living room of Wang Yi's family was again filled with various take-out boxes. Wang Yi waved a big hand, and the living room was spacious again, and a small corner of the grain store was finally filled.