84

Chapter 84

  Wang Yiyi was a little irritable, and passed the pregnancy test stick in his hand, "What should we do, we are going to be parents too!"

  Zhang Heng was stunned for a long time. He didn't come back to his senses for a long time. He heard every word that Xiao Nizi said, but when they were connected together, why didn't he understand?

  "We have a baby?" Zhang Heng carefully touched Xiao Nizi's belly and asked uncertainly.

  Wang Yi nodded his head and said his worries, "What do you say, this heavy snow is about to melt, and spring is coming!"

  How dangerous it is to have a baby at this time, I feel that she is not here at the right time! "

  How could Zhang Heng not understand the worries in Xiao Nizi's heart, touched Xiao Nizi's still pregnant belly, and soothed, "Don't be afraid, don't talk about our baby like that, otherwise she thought we didn't like her! Don't worry! Come on, it's me!"

  ...

  As time passed, Wang Yiyi's stomach bulged visible with the naked eye. On the contrary, the snow outside the house began to slowly melt as the temperature increased.

  Recently, Wang Yiyi is very irritable. He hears all kinds of strange sounds from time to time. It seems that many people are whispering in her ears, always being disturbed and unable to sleep at night.

  Therefore, Wang Yiyi, who was unhealthy, always had two thick dark circles under his eyes, and snoozed anytime and anywhere, but was awakened again soon.

  When Wang Yiyi wanted to listen to this subtle sound carefully, but if there was nothing, everything seemed to be an illusion.

  She asked Brother Heng if there was something strange in the village? But Brother Heng used mental power to explore it several times, but found nothing.

  Wang Yi wondered at first at the slight sound that Brother Heng, who possessed mental power, couldn't hear, was his reaction during pregnancy too strange? So much so that you have a hallucination?

  Seeing that Wang Yiyi's mental state was not as good as each day, his whole body was thinning down at a speed visible to the naked eye. The whole family's hearts were tight, and all their attention was placed on Wang Yiyi's stomach, for fear that Wang Yiyi might have something in case.

  In the midst of everyone's worries, the ice and snow outside disappeared cleanly, revealing the original appearance of the earth. On the bare ground, dots of green also appeared.

  At this time, Wang Yiyi's symptoms gradually improved, and those murmured, unheard voices became clearer day by day.

  The voice seems to be a lot of newborn babies, who have a little saneness, and are full of curiosity about everything outside; it seems to be awkward with a little partner, vying for something; occasionally seems to be very happy, babbling and sharing With inner joy.

  "There is no more snow outside, it's very warm today!"

  "Don't squeeze me, let me go out first, you always bully me!"

  "You are blocking me again, can you not always block my light!"

  ...

  When Wang Yi listened to this somewhat naive dialogue, he felt a little cute. Looking all the way through the voice, I finally found a few seedlings in the corner of my small courtyard.

  Wang Yi leaned on the wall and slowly sat on the small stool, staring at the seedlings, "It turns out that you have been chattering for so many days, and I can't be at peace because of the noise!"

  "Second, is this woman talking to us?" The sturdiest seedling said to the shorter seedling next to it.

  I saw the seedling next to it stretched impatiently, "How is it possible, you are dreaming, how can she understand what we are saying! She is not our kind!"

  Wang Yiyi was a little amused. He stretched out his finger and poked the tsundere seedling, "It's you who are talking every day, and I can't sleep well because of the noise!"

  I saw the seedling froze and didn't dare to move. After a long time, he suddenly exclaimed at the seedling next to him, "Boss, this woman is really talking to us! She...she...she is really real Can understand!"

  "I heard it, don't scream my brain hurts!" The seedling next to him responded impatiently, and then said to Wang one by one, "Can you really hear our voice?"

  Wang Yi nodded and answered seriously. She herself felt very novel, "Hmm!"

  "Then we won't talk anymore, don't bother you, you can't hurt us, we managed to grow so big!" Then the seedling thought of what Wang Yiyi said before, and said cautiously.

  The few seedlings next to him were so frightened by the boss's words that they didn't dare to move. What's even more funny was that a few trees that had just poked their heads out of the soil carefully retracted back.

  Where did Wang Yiyi see such a humane seedling, he was so teased in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face, "Just be quiet at night!"

  Apart from the small buds in the space, it was the first time that Wang Yiyi heard the sounds of other plants. She could hear Xiao Ya's voice or it was because of her acknowledgment of the Lord by dripping her blood, so what happened to these little things?

  Wang Yi asked the seedlings one by one, but they were more confused than Wang Yiyi. There was no idea why humans could hear their voices or even communicate with them.

  Wang Yiyi found a lot of newly sprouting plants in the village and tried to listen to them, but he couldn't hear anything. Wandering around, Wang Yi found that he could only hear the sound of the seedlings in the corner of his small courtyard.

  Compared to Wang Yiyi's confusion, the others were incredibly happy.

  Wang Yiyi was finally able to take a good rest, and slowly his whole body became energetic. In addition, my mother changed her way to feed her, and her complexion became better day by day, and her belly slowly bulged like a blown ball.

  Slowly, the loose clothes couldn't cover Wang Yiyi's pregnant belly, and soon news of Wang Yiyi's pregnancy spread in the village.

  People continue to come to congratulate, but at the same time they will faintly reveal their worries. It is nothing more than the danger of a woman giving birth, and now that she is in the last days, she does not have good medical conditions at all. A small cold and fever may turn into pneumonia and kill people, let alone giving birth? That is even more risky.

  I heard a lot of this, and my parents' brows slowly frowned, and the worries about their daughter's body slowly replaced the joy of having a grandson. In the hearts of their old couple, nothing is more important than the safety of their daughter.

  Zhang Heng saw his parents' worries. In fact, he was up and down in his heart, and he often looked at Wang Yiyi's stomach in a daze. Finally, he made up his mind, he was ready to leave the village.

  He remembered that there was a hospital in the base of his previous life, and doctors in every department had consultations. He is going to the nearest safe base. Although he may meet many people he doesn't want to meet when he goes to H City, he is still going to take a trip in order to make everything safe.

  Zhang Heng planned well in his heart, but the plan could not keep up with the changes. Zhang Heng had not had time to discuss with his family, and a sudden change made his plan have to be shelved.

  And this village, which had been at ease for a long time, became lively again because of this change.