80

Chapter 80

  The acid rain was really like what Brother Heng said. It had been ebullient for a week, and finally stopped without warning in the middle of the night.

  Despite this, the sky is still gray, without a trace of light, and the whole world seems to be shrouded in a haze. The rain stopped, but the wind didn't stop, but there was a trend of getting bigger and bigger.

  But at this time, everyone in the village did not continue to hide in their homes, but walked out of the house cautiously. Although I was prepared in my heart, looking at the mottled and unrecognizable buildings, my heart was still desolate.

  Maybe it was because I heard Brother Heng describe the terrible acid rain long ago, Wang Yiyi didn't feel sorry for the bleak sight before him. After all, a lot of preparations have been made in advance, which is not much better than that of Brother Heng in his previous life.

  She has more important things today. I heard that during the period of acid rain, a few of the earth-type supernatural powers in the team had a lot of kang on the other side of the greenhouse.

  I heard that with the fire kang, the temperature in the vegetable greenhouse has also been guaranteed. In the past week, the big changes have taken place in the greenhouse, and she has to rush over and take a look.

  Before getting close to the greenhouse, Wang Yiyi felt the excitement in the greenhouse. Everyone was chattering, and seemed very happy.

  This feeling became more real when I stepped into the greenhouse. The temperature in the greenhouse is very warm, and everyone in the greenhouse is also very warm, all smiling. It was in sharp contrast with the devastated and miserable face outside the greenhouse.

  "Yiyi, here you are! Let's take a look at the results of everyone's labor!" Grandma Wang happily pointed to the green young seedlings and said.

  Wang Yi looked in the direction of Grandma Wang's pointing, but it was full of greenery and vitality. This is the first time since the last days that Wang Yiyi has seen such a big green in a place outside of space.

  "Wow, this is growing too fast, right? All the things we planted have survived?" Wang Yiyi was very pleasantly surprised. She was originally worried about the off-season vegetables, but she didn't expect not only to sprout, but also to grow well. .

  It may be the end of the world, and all things cannot be inferred by common sense. Don't you think this season has become weird? It was a hot summer before, and after this rain, the rhythm of winter is about to pass.

  Wang Yiyi never thought that the dormitory built at the beginning would become so lively because of the success of the vegetable greenhouse, and everyone in the team moved in with their families.

  In their own words, the environment of the dormitory is not bad, and there are a lot of people living here. More importantly, they can see green fresh vegetables every day, and their hearts are full of fighting spirit.

  When Wang Yi thought about the winter that followed, he felt that this would be good for everyone. If you live together, you can take care of each other in the winter when the roads are blocked by heavy snow.

  Besides, it is very close to her home, which is very convenient for her to supplement everyone. There are still a lot of things in her space, and she didn't find a chance to take it out.

  Since everything is well prepared, it seems that this winter is not terrible. However, Wang Yiyi couldn't let everyone idle their abilities, because there were more unknown dangers waiting for everyone after winter.

  The first snowflake in winter fell down in Wang Yiyi's grunt, and it got bigger and bigger, and there was no stopping the trend at all.

  Fortunately, the goose feather snow only brought coldness to people, and did not bring other harm. But this is also boring. Many old houses in the village have been crushed by the heavy snow.

  But Wang Yiyi and the others don't need to worry about all of this. Xu Qing, the base chief, is lingering in the village. At this time, Wang Yiyi felt that it was good to have a figure like Xu Qing.

  If it weren't for him, it would have to be Brother Heng who was arrogant at the moment, and then she wouldn't be able to nestle in Brother Heng's arms warmly at this time.

  In the future, she must support Xu Qing, the base chief, so that he can manage the village well and make her brother Heng easier.

  When Wang Yi was thinking this way, Xu Qing came to the door. Sometimes this person couldn't help but mutter.

  As soon as Xu Qing entered the door, she sat down by the fireplace familiarly, "You will still enjoy it, and I don't want to go back to you who are warm!"

  Wang Yiyi looked at Xu Qing suspiciously, thinking that this person has always been in the Three Treasures Palace, what is it that made him have to brave the wind and snow this time?

  Seeing that there were only Wang Yiyi and Zhang Heng in the room, and these two people were also lazy, and did not say anything to him at all. Xu Qing was embarrassed for a moment, "You guys are not talking, What can be said about the following things!"

  Ever since Wang Yiyi and his team returned to the village, Xu Qing has been silently observing the people in their team. Since knowing that the backbone of the team is the young couple, many people have been sent to stare at their every move.

  For so long, he also has a certain understanding of the behavior of these young couples. They are all sincerely thinking about the village, and at the same time they really don't care about power.

  Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to come to the door alone today. He slowed down and began to cry miserably, "You haven't gone out. I don't know the situation in the village. Every household is close to the dry food..."

  Zhang Heng really can't stand a big man crying here, and more importantly, it has delayed his time alone with Yi Yi, "Just talk about the purpose!"

  As soon as Xu Qing heard this, he immediately closed the expression on his face and stated his purpose neatly, "The vegetables in the vegetable shed will be evened out in the village!"

  Wang Yi immediately became unhappy when he heard it. Even though he was willing to help the people in the village, he couldn't let them eat free meals. This habit is unacceptable.

  As a result, before she could speak, Zhang Heng next to her spoke, "How much do you want to even out?"

  When Xu Qing heard this, he replied without thinking, "Of course the more the better!" After saying this, he realized that it was wrong, how could he say everything in his heart so bluntly.

  "You really want the vegetables!" Before Zhang Heng could speak this time, Wang Yiyi was not happy.

  Although there are a lot of vegetables in the vegetable shed, their team can't finish it. But this wasn't the wind blowing, everyone in the team didn't worry about it!

  Besides, even this time, what about next time? Can't let their team take over all the vegetables in the village, right?

  Wang Yiyi couldn't bear to look at the big guy so hard. Besides, their team has more important things to do!