122

Chapter 122 Test Subject One Is Missing

  Qiao Feng was once again allowed to enter the compartment where Subject One was held in the laboratory. This was the first time he saw the perfect Subject One in the doctor's mouth.

  The base in City H was attacked by mutant mosquitoes and mutant birds one after another, and the laboratory was busy at present, rushing to make all kinds of medicines. The doctor also lacked skills and had to summon Qiao Feng.

  The doctor personally took Qiao Feng into the cubicle and told him what he needed to do every day. Qiao Feng did not dare to slack off and took out the pen that he had prepared to record.

  This perfect experimental body No. 1 has reached the most critical time, and Qiao Feng dare not make a mistake. If it was his negligence that ruined the doctor's efforts, then he would definitely bury the doctor's experimental subject number one.

  "Each set of data here must be summarized in my computer, especially this seemingly unidentified energy fluctuation." The doctor pointed to a green dotted line on the electronic display screen and said.

  Up to now, the doctor himself hadn't figured out what this arrogant energy was. Now Subject One hasn't awakened yet, and the energy is so weak that it can hardly be detected by the instrument.

  But the doctor is sure that this is definitely a surprise after the mutation factor is fused. This is an energy he has never seen before. When he thinks of this, the doctor is very excited, and hopes that Subject No. 1 will immediately wake up.

  But it's coming soon. The golden fish scales have spread to the face. When the small face is completely covered by the fish scales, that's when Subject One wakes up, it is also a demonstration of his experimental research results.

  Qiao Feng carefully memorized every word the doctor said to make sure that there was no omission. So far, he participated in the daily monitoring work of Experimental Subject 1.

  Although the doctor is very busy, he is pulled over by the high-level base for meetings every day, but he still spares time to look at Experiment No. 1 in the cubicle and check the progress of each day.

  Because of the doctor's attention, Qiao Feng didn't dare to take it lightly. He spent most of the time in this compartment, watching the changes of the experimental body one bit by bit.

  The golden fish scales now covered half of the face, but even so, they still couldn't hide the beauty of this woman. The golden fish scales are like a mask, but it adds a bit of mystery and charm to this woman.

That day, Qiao Feng opened the door of the compartment as usual, and the sensor light inside was on as usual, but before he walked in, the sensor light went out again.

  Qiao Feng was taken aback by this incident. He hurriedly walked to the glass cabinet and looked inside against the transparent glass.

  Fortunately, Subject One is fine, and Qiao Feng's heart is slightly settled.

  I took a look at the instrument and it was still running well. Could it be that the sensor light is broken?

  He turned around and walked towards the door, ready to talk to the doctor about the situation.

  The doctor has explained that no matter what happens in this compartment, he must be reported.

  Qiao Feng hurriedly walked towards the outside room, just when he met the doctor who had just returned from the meeting, he immediately explained what had happened in the compartment.