89

Chapter 89

  Everyone looked at Zhang Heng in unison, with doubts, surprises, anger, and confusion.

  "What are you still doing, wanting to wait for him to lose too much blood and die?" Zhang Heng threw the dagger aside, and said indifferently to everyone.

  Xu Qing also recovered, and hurriedly went to the inner room to take out the medicine box. After all, it was the hands of the people in his village who did it first, otherwise he would be reluctant to take out the medicine box!

  This can save lives in the last days, use a little less, and he didn't stock much himself!

  After a lot of turmoil, Gao Bing's wound was finally bandaged. Apart from his pale face and weakness, he did not worry about his life.

  "What is it that scratched you?" Zhang Heng asked, looking at Gao Bing who was sitting on a chair with a pale face.

  Gao Bing pursed his lips and glanced at Gao Ren. He nodded as he saw the other person before he said, "Mouse, we met a group of mice when we came. I should have been scratched while avoiding!"

  Zhang Heng nodded clearly. As expected, the senior soldier in his previous life was said to have been bitten by a group of rats. In order to survive, he forcibly dug out the carrion on his face and disfigured his face.

  Zhang Heng talked about the Gaoren team when he heard people gossiping at the base in his previous life. I heard that they were the top three teams in the base at the beginning.

  But when going out to do a mission, unfortunately encountered a group of rats besieged, a whole team of thirty-five people, in the end only two high-ranking soldiers were left.

  Xu Qing heard that it was a mouse, and quickly thought of the mutant wolves that had attacked the village earlier, "Did you encounter a group of mutant rats?"

  But then I thought about it, many people in the village were also scratched by mutant wolves, but no one was like Gao Bing. The wound was fierce and rapidly deteriorated and appeared rotten flesh!

  "Mutated mouse? Maybe, it's not a normal mouse anyway! Much bigger than the pre-apocalyptic mouse!" Gao Bing weakly recalled the situation when they encountered the group of mice.

  They found an open space and set up a tent as usual, and they were about to rest for the night as soon as they were ready. Suddenly a few scattered rats appeared. At first they didn't take it seriously, and they resolved it in twos or twos.

  Unexpectedly, the mice called their friends, and when they reacted, they were surrounded by a dense group of mice. Had it not been for his fire system ability, he immediately released a few fireballs and broke through the encirclement of the rats, perhaps their team would have been killed long ago.

  Gao Ren added with some embarrassment, "It's true that we were driven by the group of mice and we came here in a panic."

  "What? You brought the group of mice here too?!" Xu Qing immediately stared at the group of evils angrily when he heard it.

  Someone behind Gao Ren whispered dissatisfied, "What caused us to bring us here? Obviously that group of rats drove us over!"

  Xu Qing was too lazy to fight with the group of people in front of him, and the most important thing at the moment was to get rid of these rats.

  He looked at Zhang Heng and asked for his opinion, "What should I do? Or let the little bud of your family do it?"

  Zhang Heng's face was solemn, this is not a mutant rat, it should be a zombie rat. The Gaoren team of the previous life was so powerful, and the base ranked in the top three, but they were all buried in the belly of the rats. It can be seen that this group of zombie rats is not simple.

  Zombie rat, as the name suggests, a rat that feeds on the corpse of a zombie. Not only is he zombieized by the zombie virus, but he also carries a large number of zombie viruses.

  Zhang Heng remembers that when people talked about this zombie rat in the previous life, they all looked terrified. A single zombie rat is not terrible. The terrible thing is that these zombie rats live in groups, and once they appear, there are thousands of them.

  The destructive power of the zombie rat group is extremely strong.

  Zhang Heng looked at Xu Qing with a look of hope, and couldn't bear to say, "I'm afraid Xiao Ya can't deal with this group of zombie rats! We have to think of another way!"

  "What? Zombie mouse? Is it a mouse that your Xiaoya can't deal with?" Xu Qing was very surprised, and questioned like a gun.

  "Yes, it should be a zombie rat. The toxicity may not be as strong as that of zombies, but there are a lot of them. Once the bite area is large enough, it is very likely to become zombie!" Zhang Heng said his guess.

  "Then he was... scratched by a zombie rat?" Xu Qing asked, pointing to the arm of the next high soldier.

  "Yeah." Zhang Heng nodded, and then said, "Although the carrion on the wound has been dug out, and the blood flowing out is not black, but... it still needs to be observed!"

  Upon hearing this, not only did Gao Ren and his group's complexion become solemn, their eyes were full of worry; the others present also looked at Gao Bing with a little pity.

  Instead, Gao Bing smiled weakly and comforted, "Life and death are my fate, anyway, if my life wasn't for the brothers of the team, I would have never known how many times I had died!"

  "Don't worry about me, everyone, hurry up and try to deal with this damn rat! They will chase here sooner or later!" Gao Bing reminded everyone that the current situation is not optimistic.

  Sure enough, as Zhang Heng expected, Xiao Ya not only couldn't deal with the group of zombie rats, but needed to seek shelter from Wang Yiyi.

  After listening to the whole thing, Wang Yiyi asked Xiaoya suspiciously, "Xiaoya, aren't you only afraid of fire? You are not afraid of zombies, there is no difference between zombie rats and zombies?"

  Xiaoya shook her head quickly, "Master, it's not that I don't want to work! This zombie rat is no different from a zombie, but it can't hold up the huge number of zombie rats!

  They have sharp teeth, and it won't take long to eat my vines clean! In addition, they will punch holes, and my roots are hard to protect! Once the roots are cleansed by them, my life will be majestic! "

  Xiaoya has a bitter face. It hasn't been a few days since it came out of space, how come it has met the nemesis! Is this the rhythm of returning to space again?

  Hearing Xiaoya's words, Wang Yiyi became serious, how should this group of zombie rats be dealt with ? Although they are afraid of fire, they can also carry sparks everywhere! There are a lot of combustibles in this village!