40

Chapter 40 The Farmer

  The night was silent, the moon was dim, and a dark fragrance floated in the air.

  It seems to be the fragrance of delicate roses, leaking through the gaps of the windows, floating in the corners and corners.

  It turned out that the slender woman was walking past the window with a bunch of delicate roses in her hand, and a child holding a teddy bear next to her was following along.

  ...

  "Yiyi, hurry up, when is the time, you still lie on the bed!" Before the words fell, Wang Yiyi felt that the quilt covering him was violently lifted.

  "Mom, what are you doing? I finally took a day off, so I couldn't let me sleep comfortably!" Listening to the familiar voice, Wang Yi didn't open his eyes, rolled his body and clamped tightly with his legs. Under the quilt, ready to go to sleep.

  But soon, my ears were screwed up, "Sleep to sleep, the girl who is comfortable with you, she stays at home if she doesn't go to work and doesn't check in every day! Boyfriend won't find me one!"

  "Oh, if I don't go to work and don't check in, then what do I eat? I finally go home for a few days and let me stop for a while!" Wang Yiyi was a little impatient. Today's mother is really a bit overwhelmed, like Tang Seng , Talking non-stop.

  "What kind of work? You made the farm yourself. You are a good farmer. On the contrary, you are half tired of me and your dad! If you don't get up again, let me tell you, you will wait for the bankruptcy. Go to work!" Mom roared angrily.

  "The farm?" Wang Yi woke up for an instant, and a sat up.

  mother Wang saw her getting up, and stopped struggling, opened the door and went out, "Hurry up and wash, and then eat breakfast. If you skip breakfast every day, you will get stomach problems sooner or later!"

  Mom's voice faded away, and Wang opened the curtain suspiciously, and the sun shone in instantly.

  After squinting his eyes and adapting to the sun, Wang opened the windows one by one.

  A scent of flowers drifted into the bedroom with the breeze, and the joy of bird singing was endless, and it was really the fragrance of birds and flowers.

  Wang Yi was wearing his nightdress, so he couldn't wait to go out and into his yard.

  A pebble path was paved on the green grass, leading straight to a sea of ​​flowers, and in the middle of the sea of ​​flowers is a small pavilion that fits Wang Yiyi's heart.

  In your leisure time, you can make a cup of fragrant tea, hold a book or two, and sit crookedly on the rocking chair. It's not too comfortable.

  "Mom, when did you build this yard? It's exactly the same as I imagined!" Wang Yi asked happily, squinting his eyes while looking at the mom who came over with fried dough sticks and soy milk.

  "Sleep silly, this is not your own design, staring at the construction masters every day, asking them to be exactly the same, it is very demanding!" My mother replied with some amusement.

  "Behind, it is the farm. I will help after breakfast later. I have to lay down several rabbits today. Your dad and I are too busy!" Mom put down the plate and left in a hurry.

  Wang Yiyi hummed a little tune, finished breakfast slowly, changed into a convenient sportswear, and walked towards the farm behind.

  "Wow, it's really big, and there are stables, my white dragon horse!" Wang Yi was a little excited, and ran towards a white horse that was grazing not far away.