114

Chapter 114

  Xiaoya's sea of ​​flowers made the Hope Base lively for several days. At first, the villagers were a little panicked for fear that something bad would happen to Xiaoya.

  In fact, it's not to blame the villagers. Even the mother was shocked when she first saw the buds of Xiaoya, because it was too much like a piranha.

  Even the base chief Xu Qing rushed to the small courtyard and repeatedly confirmed with Wang one by one, "Yiyi, the flower is really fine, the bud is not only huge, but some have black lines on the roots. , Maybe it will be black when it blooms at the end!"

  "Don't worry, this flower won't be in full bloom. If the buds open one day, there must be something interesting."

  Wang Yi didn't worry about it at all, because Xiaoya had reported to her a long time ago that the black line on its bud is because it is more corrosive than the piranha.

  As long as the prey caught in its buds will soon be corroded by the digestive juice inside, there will be no residue left. For the safety of the villagers, Xiaoya also promised that he would not open flowers at will.

  But Wang Yiyi was still a little worried. She told Xu Qing, "Little Ya's buds are very corrosive, although Xiao Ya will not actively attack the villagers. But you still have to remind the villagers not to pick the buds of small buds to avoid accidental injury. "

  Regarding Wang Yiyi's reminder, Xu Qing didn't seem to care at all, "Don't worry, the buds of Xiaoya are so big and crappy, those who are blind dare to pick them. It's not a real lily. If it's a real lily, maybe it will be picked clean! "

  "You should exhort it more, in case the buds of Xiaoya happen to grow on some people's aesthetic point!" When Wang Yi saw Xu Qing's appearance, he knew that he hadn't cared about it, and he exhorted again. .

  It was not until Xu Qing nodded and promised to implement this matter before Wang Yiyi let him go.

  Under the propaganda and comfort of the base chief Xu Qing, the villagers gradually relaxed, hoping that the days in the base would return to peace again.

  In a blink of an eye, it has been some days since the Wang Yu brothers came to hope the base.

  Since the brothers took over the security work outside the Hope Base, they moved out of the small courtyard and lived in the house on the other side of the trading market, and they also passed by with the white tiger.

  Since returning to the village, Wang Yiyi has not been to the trading market outside the base. Although Xiaoya told her about the changes there, and she knew it in her heart, but after all, she didn't really see it with her own eyes.

  Since Bai Hu left the small courtyard, Luo Luo has been talking about it. Although he didn't yell to go outside the base, everyone with a discerning eye knows her careful thoughts.

  After being contracted by Wang Yu, Bai Hu(white tiger) was very human. On the way from Dashan back to the village, he played with Luo Luo with a good temper, and even let Luo Luo ride on him.

  Not to mention Luo Luo, Wang Yiyi is also very rare for this white tiger, not only domineering, but also obedient. Every time she sees Baihu, she wants to abduct it back to her home.

  As for my mother, she also wanted to visit outside the base, she didn't miss the White Tiger Tuan.

  It was the story of Wang Yu, the owner of the white tiger, that made my mother's heart.

  The three women in the family wanted to go out. How could Zhang Heng let them go out alone, and simply accompanied them.

  Wang Yiyi has been pregnant for more than five months. She has a big belly. Just stepping out of the base gate, she has attracted the attention of many people.