5

Chapter 5 The First Returning Villager

  At night, when everyone was asleep, after Wang Yi checked the locked door of the lower bedroom again, he sneaked into the space again.

  As soon as he entered the space, Wang Yi was frightened by the scene in front of him. The seeds just sown the day before yesterday were about to mature in just one day. There are a large slice of garlic sprouts and small green vegetables, lush, and the cucumber with yellow flowers and beans. Strings of peppers are also hanging down, and the lantern-like peppers are also covered with seedlings...

  It may be that when Wang Yiyi transplanted the fruit seedlings, he brought in some grass roots. It was only a day away. The clearing centered on the saplings has grown into a green grassland. Unfortunately, although the fruit seedlings have grown several times, there are The seedlings also bloomed, but none of them bear fruit.

  Watching the rabbits sprinkle joy on the grass, Wang Yi simply circled them a piece of land. After feeding the pigs and circling a piece of grass for the chickens, Wang threw himself into the harvest one by one, putting the ripe little greens, peppers, etc., neatly stacked into the grain storage, and there was room for it. With the preservation function, Wang Yiyi does not need to worry about the spoilage of these vegetables.

  What she worries about now is when will these vegetables be harvested? Does she still have the energy to plant new seeds? There are still many seeds in the space that have not been opened.

  After spending most of the night, he was able to harvest the two small pieces of vegetable garden Wang Yiyi, and sowed new seeds non-stop. After watering it, he lay exhausted on the grass in the space.

  I don't know how long I slept. Wang Yiyi was awakened by the sound of "cooing" in his stomach. When he flashed out of the space, it was still dark outside the window, and Wang Yiyi entered the space with confidence.

  Walked to the kitchen of the space, picked up the vegetables that were just harvested today, and from the previously collected materials, I found lamb rolls, shrimp slips, fish balls, fried dough sticks... I made a hot pot with tomato soup base by myself. Wang Yi is usually His cooking skills have just been improvised, but this time the soup in the pot has just boiled, and the aroma is overflowing, and the people are full of water.

  Wang Yiyi's appetite increased greatly, and he didn't even feel stressed after eating his usual daily amount. On the contrary, the more he eats, the more energetic he is, and his expression is radiant, and there is an indescribable comfort in the whole person's limbs and five skeletons.

  It seems that everything in the novel is true, and the products produced by the space must be fine products. After regaining his energy and spirit, Wang Yiyi continued to plunge into the vegetable garden for planting and harvesting. It was not until the sound of Zhang Heng getting up to open the door that Wang Yiyi quickly took a shower and flashed out of space.

  When Wang opened the door one by one, his mother was just setting the table with breakfast, "Hurry up, I'll leave you behind, hurry up!"

  Wang Yi hurriedly responded, sat in his exclusive position, took the bun made by his mother and stuffed it in his mouth, "Mom, I will also go to the village entrance with Dad and Brother Zhang Heng today to see if I can help. !"

  Swallowed a bun, "Mom, you also exercise your physical fitness with weights at home."

  "I know, you can't stop your mouth even if you eat, I guess the wall is almost there today!" My mother responded with a smile.

  "Yes, cook some food at noon, and I came back to eat one by one and brought it to me and Brother Heng. We won't be back at noon today. Everyone strives to finish the work today." Dad said.

  "Yeah, the work should be completed earlier. The weather is getting hotter and hotter. It doesn't seem to be so hot at this time in previous years!"

  ...

  Wang Yiyi followed his father and Zhang Heng to the entrance of the village. When everyone was busy, he found an excuse to sneak into the village's well, and secretly filled a lot of space with water.

  Wang Yiyi thought that he had made perfect clothes, but he didn't know that there was a pair of eyes in the dark that watched her every move.

  It was time for lunch again at noon, and the villagers who were close to them went straight home, while those far away like Wang Yi's family found the shade, found a block of soil or a stone to sit and eat. With lunch specially delivered by the family.

  Just as everyone was eating, leaning against the shade of the trees, chatting and nap, there was the sound of cars honking on the cement road outside the village. Everyone immediately refreshed their spirits. Some villagers even grabbed a wooden stick and held it in their hands. Defensively in his hand.

  Uncle Fugui is brave and hastily climbed onto the ladder. As soon as he poked his head out of the wall, he heard a hoarse male voice on the other side of the wall, "Uncle Fugui, it's me, the pillar."

  "Oh, pillars, you're back from town," Uncle Fu quickly responded, and then quickly turned his head and shouted to the group under the wall, "It's a pillar, the Lin family's pillar is back!"

  "Pillars, my son!" Without waiting for everyone to react, Aunt Lin rushed to the front of the crowd, opened the iron gate on the fence, and rushed outside with a crying voice.

  Everyone can see clearly that there is a car parked on the cement floor at the entrance of the village, which is estimated to be difficult to find in the waste collection station. It can be called a van for the time being. The body is covered with dry blood and some black hair. Foul-smelling unidentified filth.

  The pillars held tightly in Aunt Lin's arms, although not ragged, are not much better. The jacket is ragged and dirty, and the original color is not visible, and the whole body looks like a person who hasn't taken a bath for a long time. It exudes a stench like a tramp, which is respectable and far away.

  Everyone gave way, and Aunt Lin greeted the pillars into the village. When Wang Yiyi saw the pillar again, it was the evening when the village chief convened the collective meeting again.

  At this time, the pillars finally took on a personal appearance, wearing a set of work clothes for working in the countryside, and everyone was surrounded by the crowd to ask questions about it, whether it was lively or not.

  As the pillar explained the experience in the outside world, the crowd went from chattering to quieter and quieter, until it became silent like death.

  "My head, I don't care, I want to go out..." A woman's crying roar suddenly came from the crowd.