10

Chapter 10 Clean Up Zombies

  Seeing that Wang Yi was okay, everyone who was relieved began to cry out with their own abilities.

  The first thing I couldn't bear was one of the three strong guys, a strong, naive man, with an irresistible joy on his face, "Look at my green vine, it's much better than the spikes one by one."

  As he spoke, two green shoots grew on the palm of his right hand, and a thin vine slowly crawled out of the green shoots, extending more than half a meter, and then slowly stopped.

  "Yes, plant power. I will use it to draw a zombie whip in the future!" The monkey said with a grin.

  Another sturdy boy, Wang Gang, an honest farmer, his powers are the same as those of the rich and honorable uncle Zhang Xing, who has awakened the powers in the village. They are all earth powers.

  Dad and Mom are not to be outdone. One awakens the power system and can pick up a small trailer at hand; the other awakens the wind power, and a small group of hurricanes spins in the palm of his hand.

  At this point, the ten people in this team all have abilities. Although most of them are in the early stages of budding, and no effect can be seen, they are also very satisfying. They all want to rush out to kill the zombies and absorb the crystal nuclei. Boost abilities.

  That night, after everyone discussed, the night watchmen were arranged, and they each found a place to sleep. Although it is the first time for everyone to watch the night, they are sleepy, but they are also very alert because of their inner tension. Therefore, it was dawn without incident overnight.

  In the early morning of the next day, everyone hastily ate the dry food brought out from the village, and according to the discussion last night, they prepared to clean the zombies in the water plant in different regions and practice their hands to improve their abilities.

  Everyone unanimously decided to clean up the work area next to the warehouse, because the side door on the right hand side of the work area is the staff canteen. You can add some supplies in the cafeteria, and use the kitchen to have a warm meal.

  To enter the work area of ​​the water plant, one must pass through the parking lot between the warehouse and the work area. There are always no people staying in the parking lot, so it is not too difficult to pass. You only need to light your hands and feet without making a particularly loud noise to attract zombies from other areas.

  It may be that the water plant is relatively high. In the parking lot, Wang Yiyi and the others even found a few trucks and private cars that were not soaked in water, and they were all taken into the space by monkeys who loved the car like their lives.

  Before entering the work area, Wang Yiyi and the others discovered something was wrong. What do you say about the zombies here compared to the zombies in other areas? If the zombies I met before were infants who just started learning to walk, then the ones I met today are young children who have already learned to walk. The limbs are obviously no longer stiff, more natural and more flexible.

  "Fuck, why do I think the zombies here are a bit evil?" The monkey cursed lowly.

  Zhu Zi nodded in agreement, "Brother Heng, I also think there is something wrong with them! Are we still going in?" Then he looked at Zhang Heng with a little worry.

  "Humans can evolve and become stronger, and so will zombies. These zombies should have evolved, and they will become stronger if they are not eliminated! Sooner or later, we will be wiped out!" Zhang Heng seemed to be mentally prepared.

  "Wait later, follow yesterday's team to cooperate with each other, and don't be scratched by zombies. You are scratched, maybe you are one of them." Zhang Heng solemnly and solemnly instructed everyone.

  Wang Yi looked at the thief used by Zhu Zi and Zhang Heng's abilities, lightning, flint, sparks...Even Dad didn't know when he changed into the axe, swiped it over, and several zombies fell to the ground. .

  Look at myself again, how can I not summon the ability, I want to cry without tears. Using the iron rod that was more than one meter long, it was fortunate that it absorbed the crystal nucleus, and there was a little more strength on the arm, and it seemed that he had found some tricks. When the three or five rods went down, they could also burst their heads.

  It was that the picture was very disgusting, with red and white brains bursting out of the broken zombie heads, splashing everywhere. Even the mother who cooperated with him was hiding far away in disgust while ensuring Wang Yiyi's safety.

  After the end of the fierce battle, the team that belonged to Wang Yiyi was the most embarrassed. Needless to say, Wang Yiyi, Zhang Heng and his mother were also affected, and they were more or less splashed with filth.

  Everyone didn't dislike the zombies' heads this time, and they were digging crystal nuclei one by one, like a treasure hunt, for fear of missing one. After a while, he also collected a lot of hands.

  Wang Yiyi and the others, like playing a game to upgrade and fight monsters, immediately gained a lot of confidence.

  The thought of having a hot meal right away, everyone felt as if they were beaten up with blood and spirits. But I didn't expect that the people who greeted them were not the hideous zombies, but the closed doors of the cafeteria.

  "It seems that there is someone inside!" Recently, Wang Yiyi's five senses have also become sharp. She can feel that someone is staring at them from the gap behind the window, but she does not feel malicious.

  "The zombies outside were cleaned up by us. We opened the door. Let's come in and get together and cook a meal." The monkey pushed the door of the canteen, but without pushing it, he asked.

  As soon as the voice fell, I heard flustered footsteps inside, but no one came to open the door after a long time, and no one responded.