21

Chapter 21-Dreamland

  "Da Hei was picked up by your sister one by one from the trash. Your sister saved her life, so her life should be repaid for your sister!"

  It may be that he chatted with Wang Yiyi before going to bed. That night Zhang Heng dreamed of many things he would never forget. Disturbances one after another, those painful memories swept toward him by the memories he had enclosed in the corner.

  The next day, Zhang Heng got up very late, and now there are two black and blue spots, so sad. But Wang Yiyi felt that the coldness on him grew stronger, and he just didn't put up the sign "Don't provoke me".

  Today the village became lively in an instant. The tractors that hadn't been shaken for a long time, and the men who had nothing to do yesterday all rushed to the mountains carrying axes together.

  The elderly and children also came out of the house. Some lined up at the well to fetch water, some were clearing the dead grass in the field where the house was built in the new circle, and the monkeys and pillars arranged specially recorded people were also there. In their respective positions...

  It was a thriving scene, and my father couldn't stay idle, so he went up the mountain to transport the wood. Those bowls of thick wood were in his hands, just like a child playing with building blocks.

  My mother also released a wave of wind blades, and it didn't take long for them to fall down. The cooperation with my father was exceptionally tacit. It's good to have supernatural powers. Do things with half the effort. It seems that the village lacks not only materials but also people!

  Zhang Heng, who wandered around the village, erected such a sign in the place where the supplies were distributed at night.

  "Tomorrow, we will leave for Zhangjiacun, Shangjiacun, and Wangjiawan to collect supplies. Interested parties can sign up!

  Only 70% of the food collected by the team this time will be handed over to the village, and the remaining 30% can be distributed by itself.

  Other collected materials, such as pots and pans, can be arranged by themselves, and the village will provide large trucks to help transport them! "

  The people who came back from the mountain in the evening lined up as agreed, holding some suspicious materials. After all, on the first day, they were afraid of going back in the village and didn't feel a little safe.

  Seeing the people in front leading the supplies out of it with a smile, the people behind were relieved, and a group of three or five people were chattering and boasting.

  The sharp-eyed villagers immediately saw the sign, and then some literate villagers read it out loud. Compared to the people who fled from other villages, the villagers seem to have no cold at all.

  Although cutting trees is tiring, compared with cutting zombies, it is not too good! Only when your brain is broken will you sign up! Many villagers didn't say it, but their expressions meant nothing more than that, and they took their supplies and went back.

  But Zhang Hu and the others who had escaped from the village outside were moved when they saw this sign. At the beginning, I only wanted to escape, but I didn't bring anything. It's not a problem to be sent under the fence every day.

  After finally repairing the house, it can be separated. But there is nothing, clever women can't cook without rice, it depends on people's winks.

  It's better to go out to collect supplies, and move back to my own house by the way, but I have everything in my house. Zombies can eat people, but they don't know how to eat food. The food he saved last year must be in the cellar.

  There are quite a few people who think like Zhang Hu, and 118 people signed up that night. I was still entangled in the back, watching so many people going out, how courageous they were, they were squeezing to sign up.

  Zhang Heng refused on the grounds that there were too many people and there were not so many cars. Although this is also true, a squeeze can still hold so many people.

  But Zhang Heng didn't want to form a habit for the villagers. He always thought that there would be more people and fish in troubled waters.

  He wants to build a base that can stand upright in the last days, but he can't encourage such vices.