34

Chapter 34

  After everything was packed up, Wang Yiyi and his party were divided into three cars. As usual, after a private car of five members of Wang Yiyi and his family was broken, the others drove two pickup trucks found in Wangjiawan in front. open circuit.

  Just coming out of Wangjiawan, I was about to turn onto the cement road and drive towards the village.

  A cry for help came from behind, "People in front, wait for us!" "As for you, you are still driving forward! Do you want to be so cold-blooded!"

  Wang Yiyi and the others had planned to stop and take a look, but the people behind didn't shout a few words, they yelled at them, their words getting more and more ugly.

  "Let's go, ignore it!" Zhang Heng motioned to everyone, and when he finished speaking, he increased the throttle, leaving the group of people far behind.

  "My God, those people are really nothing! They killed each other!" Mom suddenly said from the back seat.

  Dad patted the mother who was looking back at him, and said softly, "Don't look, let's stay away from such people!"

  "You have to stay away from this group of people. There are still few people like the Wang family in the last days! Brother Heng, one by one, you can't be too credulous in the future!

  And Luo Luo, you just follow you one by one, you don't like to listen to other people's words, you will only listen to one by one in the future! Lest others coax you into being young! "

  Wang Yiyi had listened solemnly, but he couldn't help being a little amused when he heard the words that his mother told Luo Luo from behind.

  Touched Luoluo's little face, "Lolo, we still have to become more cheerful, but if you don't know anything about it, you should ask us first! Except for your family, don't believe anyone else!"

  After speaking, he turned around curiously and asked my mother, "Mom, what did you just see?"

  "You don't know, there was a car pushing down a person behind! Then there were many zombies chasing after him, how could that person survive!" With a bit of bleakness, my mother couldn't help feeling indifferent to the human nature of the last days.

  Wang nodded at once, and said nothing. It should have been known a long time ago, isn't it? Haven't you already seen human nature in front of Zhang Dahu's villa?

  Without thinking about it, everyone rushed to the village with great enthusiasm. Unexpectedly, the group of people at the back were lucky, they left the group of zombies, and slowly followed their car.

  "Hey, kid in front, stop! Stop talking about you!" A stubborn male voice came from behind.

  Zhang Heng ignored it, but increased the throttle to open faster! Soon, the car was left behind again!

  "Bang bang bang..." Suddenly there were a few loud noises from behind, and then Wang Yi and their car shook, and they began to rush forward uncontrollably.

  My mother watched Brother Heng stop the car that was out of control, and murmured in shock, "These people actually have guns in their hands!"

  "I won't come out yet! If I won't come out again, I will shoot!" The arrogant voice continued from behind.

  "Don't be afraid, they only have two fire abilities, I feel lower than mine! I can handle it!" Zhang Heng opened the car door while comforting his mother.

  My mother is subconsciously alive before the end of the world, and has never experienced a shooting scene, even the gun has been seen in movies and TV series!

  Suddenly, I was instinctively scared when I saw the gun. The impression of the gun in my mind is still those Hong Kong and Taiwan blockbusters in the TV series, extremely vicious criminals...

  Wang Yi said with a bit of teasing, "Mom, calm down! You are a wind power, which makes you unhappy. A wind blade chopped off his paws first!"

  The higher the power level, the more able to detect the powers lower than one's own level. Wang Yiyi just took a look. The people behind are two supernatural beings, and they are still the kind of fire supernatural beings who have just awakened, so they can handle it, let alone Zhang Heng. In the heart.

  The two pickup trucks in front saw Zhang Heng and they were in trouble, so they also stopped. But seeing Zhang Heng and the others did not speak, nor did they dare to get out of the car recklessly.

  A man with a gun got out of the car behind, followed by a group of younger brothers, "Run, why don't you run!" Somewhat angrily, he said to Zhang Heng who had just gotten out of the car.

  Wang Yi looked at the man shirtless and ventilating, with tattoos on his sturdy arms, and a thick local tyrant on his neck. He saw that before the end of the world, he was a practitioner who was on the road. son.

  A little yellow-haired brother at the back saw that Wang got out of the car, and immediately blew his whistle, "Brother Dong, it's been a long time since I saw such a neat girl! Let's have a good time with our brothers!"

  Although Wang Yiyi is not tall, he has a good face, especially after eating the products of the space, his facial features are more refined, and his skin is also pale and red. Although she is not a big beauty, she is still dazzling enough in the last days when she doesn't care about personal hygiene at all.

  The head Dongge was overjoyed when he heard the words, and his squinted eyes kept lingering on Wang Yiyi from head to toe, "Yes, I haven't seen such a good thing for a long time! Wait a minute, the old rules are indispensable. Your cup of soup!"

  Mother looked at Wang who had just got out of the car one by one with these unbridled eyes, and a fierce violent force grew in her heart for no reason, and a wind blade slashed towards the headed Dongge.

  After all, Dong Ge was also a gangster, and realizing that it was wrong, he immediately rolled backwards instinctively, and escaped a dangerous blow.

  Just about to buckle the pistol in his hand, he let out a nasty breath, and another fire dragon attacked from the side. This time he was not so lucky. After a heart-piercing pain, he found that the pistol was even with his hand. Melted by the fire.

  He looked at his bald arm, his face was flushed, and the painful veins were exposed, "What are you still doing? Kill these people for me!" He gritted his teeth and shouted at the little brother behind.

  But the little yellow-haired brothers who just slapped their horses, now their faces are as earthy as they are scared, and they keep moving back.

  The little yellow-haired brother who just started molesting Wang Yiyi just saw the situation and wanted to run away when he turned his head too far.

  But how could Wang Yiyi let him go, and immediately released his small spike and attacked his back, only to hear a wailing over there, and it didn't take long for a bone on the ground.

  Now everyone dared not move even more, fell to the ground in fright, and kept begging for mercy.

  "Raise your hands high, everyone, let us go! We are blind to Mount Tai, so we ran into you!"

  "Really don't care about our business, we are just taking orders from Dong Brother!"

  "Brother Dong did it all, all he instructed, you look for him, you look for him..."

  ...

  The people who were still arrogant just now, one by one, slumped and shirked, shirking their responsibilities.

  "He stays, everyone else will get out of me!" Zhang Heng pointed to Dong Ge and said, his eyes were sharp and there was a fierce voice in his words.

  When everyone heard it, how dare they look at Dong Ge who was wailing on the ground. He crawled and ran to the car behind, for fear that the people behind would change their minds after a second.

  Soon, the group of gangsters disappeared, leaving only Brother Dong, who was lying on the ground, holding his arms, and a hatred in his eyes...