7

Chapter 7 Collecting Materials

  After the meeting in the village, Wang Yiyi and his family also held a short family meeting.

  "It's not peaceful outside now. I don't think the village will be peaceful for too long. The zombies will come to us sooner or later." Dad was holding his teacup with a sad look on his face.

  After thinking about it for a long time, Zhang Heng finally spoke, "Uncle Wang, I also thought about it for a long time. It's good to stay in the village, but the food will be done one day.

  In the end, there is only one dead end. If you want to live in this world, you can only become stronger.

  If you want to become stronger, you must stimulate abilities, and actual combat is the easiest way to stimulate abilities. "He leaned forward, looking a little eager. He couldn't wait to have a reason, so he could leave the village openly.

  "Yeah, this ghost weather is getting hotter and hotter, and the ditches in the village are almost bottoming out. Although I can still lean on these deep wells, I am worried that it will keep getting so hot and the water will dry up one day." My mother nodded, and said anxiously.

  "In the suburbs west of the town, there is a barreled water factory. I have been there several times before and know a small road with sparsely populated people." Zhang Heng put forward his own ideas in a timely manner, "You can call a few in the village. For superpowers and strong laborers, let's pull a few truckloads of water back, and temporarily solve the water problem."

  "Good or good, we have to get more experience. It's not a problem to stay in the village and be a tortoise. But, we don't have a car?" Wang Yiyi looked at Zhang Heng who was extremely anxious, and said that he was true in his heart. Doubt, at the same time, I also want to delay for a while and try to figure out what his abnormal behavior was for.

  "I'm thinking about it. I ride a motorcycle on a small road to the water factory, and I will not meet zombies quickly. When they arrive at the factory, they definitely have a large truck in the warehouse area. There are trucks coming in and out of the factory every day, no matter how bad the warehouse is. There are also spare trucks here, so don't worry about that." Zhang Heng answered.

  Then, he hesitated for a second and said, "Just when we come back, we have to take the big road! Maybe we will have to go a little bit harder, so we must be prepared!"

  Wang Yiyi worried about the safety of his parents, and said anxiously, "Can't you slow down anymore? We don't have enough strength yet!"

  "Yiyi, if you don't go out to practice, you will always have no strength! This matter depends on your brother Zhang Heng." Dad said earnestly.

  Zhang Heng paused, "It is impossible for the wells in our village to have water all the time, so go to hoard the water early and get a good night!" After finishing speaking, he glanced at Wang Yiyi's side, which was meaningful.

  Wang Yi touched his nose one by one, knowing that he had failed to say something, but he always felt that what Zhang Heng had said was to him. It seemed like a reminder and a warning. In short, he could no longer pour water into the village's wells. Second carelessness, almost annoyed him.

  But is Brother Zhang Heng really going out for water? Why do you always feel that he is urgent? No matter what, the soldiers came to cover the water and soil, and then see what medicine he sold in the gourd.

  In the early morning of the next day, I didn't know how Zhang Heng told the villagers. He actually borrowed five motorcycles. There were also three supernatural abilities such as Fugui and Zhuzi. A sturdy guy in a village, a group of six.

  Coupled with the four of their own, exactly ten people went out to collect supplies this time, and two of them had a motorcycle. After everyone discussed, everyone prepared a machete for chopping wood, carrying their own dry food, and agreed to gather at the entrance of the village after breakfast, and then set off together.

  On the way there, except for occasional bumps and bumps on the road; except for being assigned a motorcycle with Zhang Heng, Wang Yiyi felt that everything was going well. Wang Yiyi didn't mean that she didn't want to be with Zhang Heng, but she always felt that Zhang Heng's eyes seemed to see through everything in the world, and she was afraid of getting too close and being seen in space.

  In just over three hours, when their group was only two or three miles away from the water plant, they finally encountered the zombies described earlier by the pillar.

  Wang Yi's first reaction when he saw them was that it was really ugly, and the ugly food could be vomited out overnight. Even if it is long and ugly, it still has yellow saliva, what's the matter!

  Those three or five zombies wearing security uniforms didn't care about the thoughts of everyone. The moment they heard the sound of the motorcycle, they wandered aimlessly and became a direction. Qi Qi turned around and rushed towards everyone with a desire for food...

  "Everyone took out the guys and hacked at their heads. Those with supernatural powers also greeted their heads, two or two, be careful not to get scratched by the zombies..." Zhang Heng shouted violently, making everyone regain consciousness in an instant. Start to act according to his words.

  Wang Yiyi also got out of the car, squeezed the machete in her hand, and defended herself. Seeing a zombie with a height of 1.8 meters was about to grab him, she hurriedly used her strength and swiped it. Because of her height, sadly she just chopped off the right paw of the zombie.

  Wang Yi's tiger's mouth was numb while holding the machete, but the zombie didn't feel any pain. He still grabbed its food, and simply didn't stop doing it. Wang Yi worked hard to chop off the zombie again. Left paw.

  Before he could breathe a sigh of relief, the drooling blood bowl came to face him again. One by one, Wang had time to use a machete against the chest of the zombie, smelling the disgusting stench, "Mom, help me chop it. Head!" Wang Yi instinctively, with a fixed mindset of finding his mother for something, he shouted.

  Seeing that the blood bowl was getting closer and closer to him, but my mother was slow to show up, Wang Yiyi was about to sweat profusely, suddenly a ball of flame hit the zombie's head, that head It turned to ashes in a matter of seconds.

  The zombies without their heads just fell straight in front of the sluggish Wang Yiyi. "I only know how to find my mother!" Then Wang Yi thought of Zhang Heng's laughter, and blocked the thank you she had originally planned to blurt out.