121

Chapter 121

  Upon hearing this, not only Wang Yu, but everyone present was breathless. Although this situation had long been expected, Wang Yiyi still had a complex feeling of loss and discomfort at the moment he heard it.

  Let alone Wang Yu, it was as if he had been pressed the pause button, and the joy that stayed on his face for less than three seconds became the pale after all thoughts were gone.

  "Brother, are you okay!" Xu Qing looked at Wang Yu and fell backwards as if losing all his strength, and quickly helped him sit on a chair next to him.

  The air was deadly silent.

  After a long time, Wang Yu slowly spoke, almost whispering, "Did she became a zombie...or?"

  But everyone heard clearly and understood, including Lin Ting.

  "Actually, I don't know how she died!" Lin Ting spoke slowly, falling into the memory.

  "She is very beautiful, although in the last days, she wore sloppy clothes and seemed to have a hard time, but she is still the most dazzling existence in the crowd! As long as you have seen it, you will have an impression of her!"

  In the H city base, as long as a packet of instant noodles, or even a biscuit, can find a free labor force in the tent area.

  The first time Lin Ting saw Su Su was in the villa area.

  A middle-aged woman dressed in jewels, but especially acrimonious, was akimbo cursing at the women under the steps, these women were all yellowish and thin, wearing gray.

  At first glance, it was not the person in the villa area, because the middle-aged woman's scolding was too ugly, and the movement was really too loud.

  Lin Ting glanced towards that side. She glanced over and saw the woman standing on the outermost side. Although she was wearing gray, she couldn't hide the shockingly beautiful side face.

  Because the woman was so beautiful, Lin Ting took a second look.

  "The first time I saw her was in the villa area, she might have been arranged to clean in the villa area. I happened to pass by over there and I saw her, maybe because she was too conspicuous, so I looked at her more. ."

  "Her features are very delicate, the kind that makes a deep impression. At least when I met her for the second time, I recognized it at a glance."

  The tent area is just inside the city wall built by the base, closest to the gate of the base.

  Lin Ting heard that all the people who went out to do missions had come back this day. Because she was worried about the high soldiers, she wanted to go to the gate of the base to meet her. Seeing Gao Bing earlier, she felt relieved earlier.

  "Our work today is really heavy. I guess there are several cars. We have to go back and forth several times!" She heard a man complain.

  She looked in the direction of the man, saw a cleaning car, and instantly understood. She thought it was the base who was responsible for cleaning up rubbish.

  But soon she found out that she was wrong, and she was indeed responsible for cleaning, but the cleaning was not rubbish, but the corpse.

  "Today, there is something stunning in it, much better than the ladies we cleaned out in the past."

  "Yeah, those guys didn't know how the gang of chores in the tent area got out of their mouths. If you go to the villa area today, you can eat it with your face."

  "It's a pity, she didn't have this blessing, and she was killed by these gangsters in the tent area! But to be honest, her face is really impeccable, and she can catch up with the previous star Su Shu!"

  "Hey, that's true, it's so much more beautiful than Su Shu! Listening to those in the tent area called this woman Su Su, the name resembles the big star Su Shu!"

  Lin Ting's face turned pale when she heard the conversation between the two men. She had long heard that the tent area was messy, but she didn't expect it to be so messy.

  When the cleaning car passed in front of her, she subconsciously glanced inward, and saw the stunningly beautiful face again without even thinking about it.

  I want to come, too, those people say that they are stunning, and only this face is worthy of the word stunning.

  When Lin Ting saw Su Su for the second time, she was still wearing gray, but her clothes were torn and ripped.

  She closed her eyes tightly and was thrown on the top of the cleaning vehicle. There was a bruise on the bottom of her neck, and her fingerprints could still be vaguely seen.

  Lin Ting told Wang Yu about the situation that day, but she didn't say that Su Su's clothes were torn and ripped, and he didn't want to deepen the man's pain.

  "This is the situation when I met her for the second time. I think she is the Susu you're looking for!" Lin Ting looked at Wang Yu's painful face, speaking very hard.

  "Do you know where those corpses were dragged?" Wang Yu asked very hard. He felt that the light that supported his survival in the last days was gone.

  Lin Ting really didn't know, but the senior soldier knew nothing better. He replied on behalf of his wife, "They will be dragged outside the base, and then they will be gathered together, and there will be a special fire type supernatural player responsible for burning."

  Wang Yu's face was gray and his lips moved several times, but he couldn't utter a word.

  After a long time, it seems to be as long as a century.

  Only when Wang Yu could speak, he said to Xu Qing, "I am going to visit the H city base tomorrow. I will take care of you during this period. I can't finish handing over things in the trading market, sorry. "

  Gao Bing looked at Wang Yu like this, where is it suitable to go to the H city base, felt that a gust of wind could blow him down, and began to persuade him.

  "Brother, even if you go to the H city base, you can't do anything, the people are long gone!"

  Wang Yu was silent for a long time, and continued, "I want to go to the tent area and ask other people. There must be someone who has seen Su Su!"

  Gao Bing opened his mouth, wondering if he should tell Wang Yu that this tent area was almost emptied, and it was very difficult to find someone who had seen the woman!

  "Don't persuade me, everyone, I just want to go there and see where Su Su stayed last." Wang Yu seemed to see everyone's intentions and firmly moved towards the people.