18

Chapter 18-Lolo's Missing

  "From today onwards, all materials will be distributed according to work. More work is more, less work is less, no work is not for nothing."

  Without waiting for everyone's reaction, Zhang Heng immediately said: "There are so many people in the village. Everyone went up the mountain to cut down trees to build houses, circled a piece of land, and built houses there!"

  "You can have work to get supplies, and you can find a place to stay for relatives in each household. Later, everyone will find monkey pillars to register and see what you can do and what you want to do. Work will officially start tomorrow, and then the supplies will be distributed. !"

  "The elderly, women, and children can also do what they can, and they can do less, but the village will never raise idlers." Zhang Hengyu said solemnly.

  "Anyone who finds a fight or a sly dog ​​will be expelled from the village again. Let's forget the past. If you commit a crime again tomorrow, then go out and fight the zombies."

  Under Zhang Heng's operation, although the villagers felt uncomfortable, they also saw hope for life. So when the first person went to the pillar to sign up, a large group of people immediately surrounded them, for fear that they would be left behind.

  Seeing that this farce has come to an end, Zhang Heng asked a few people who had done the task together before, and planned to go to Wang's family to discuss the future development of the village.

  As soon as the group of people sat down in the living room, they saw Wang Yi rushing out of the bedroom, "Have you seen Luo Luo? Why don't you see her everywhere in the house?"

  "I didn't see it, this kid won't go out anymore!" When my mother heard this, she quickly stood up to help find her.

  "No, I have agreed with Luoluo and told her to stay at home." A layer of sweat appeared on Wang Yi's anxious forehead, spinning around on the spot.

  "I'll go out and have a look." Zhang Heng also put aside the things in his hands, ready to go out and have a look.

  When everyone saw this posture, they knew that the matter was serious, and they stood up one after another, ready to look around.

  "Oh, our big black is gone, maybe Luo Luo took it out for a stroll!" The mother who had just gone to the yard to find a circle rushed in and said anxiously.

  "Impossible, Luo Luo's temperament will not run around." Before Wang Yiyi spoke, Zhang Heng retorted.

  "Don't you have mental power, hurry up, let's go out and find a circle nearby!" Wang Yiyi suddenly thought of Zhang Heng's mental power, and quickly grabbed Zhang Heng's sleeve and said, as if he had caught the last one. A life-saving straw.

  "Yeah!" Zhang Heng didn't talk nonsense, and walked out of the courtyard in large strides in response. Close your eyes, concentrate on it, and gather all your spiritual power to explore all directions.

  Seeing Zhang Heng was searching mentally, Wang Yiyi did not dare to make a noise, for fear that it would disturb Zhang Heng and delay the search for Luo Luo.

  Seeing that Zhang Heng hadn't reacted for a long time, Wang Yiyi was also anxious. Seeing his parents go to the village, he quickly went to the opposite direction to look for the mountain.

  "Lolo, Lolo, Lolo..." Wang Yi anxiously called Lolo's name as he walked.

  If it were other children, Wang Yi didn't worry about it. The key point was that Luo Luo had always lived in her own world, rarely spoke, and many people in the village had never seen her.

  In Lolo's situation, losing before the end of the world will make people worry, not to mention this messy end of the world! There are not only terrifying zombies, but also ugly humanity that is increasingly exposed.

  "Luo Luo, Luo Luo, Luo Luo..." Wang Yi was looking for him, and he saw Zhang Heng following from behind.

  "Lolo is here? Did you detect her?" Wang Yi asked quickly.

  "Well, I feel that I am in this direction. But my mental power is still too weak to determine where I am." Zhang Heng replied, "You have to get closer to determine the specific location."

  The two nodded while looking at each other, and followed the trail to the back of the mountain to search for the depths of the mountain.

  "It seems to be not far ahead!" After passing through two or three withered grass, Zhang Heng suddenly said, with a little joy.

  Sure enough, after walking for a few hundred meters, Wang Yiyi heard Da Hei's voice, "Bow bark, bark bark..."

  Wang Yi quickly responded: "Da Hei, Da Hei, here! Luo Luo, Luo Luo, are you there?"

  Not long after, Da Hei got out of the withered grass in front of him, circled Wang Yi, and kept sticking out his tongue to lick Wang Yi's palm. Wang Yi hurriedly comforted Da Hei while pulling away the grass, and saw Luo Luo standing behind the grass, and most of the big rock in his heart was dropped.

  He hurried forward, squatting back and forth to check whether Lolo was injured. Although Lolo was covered with grass clippings, he was a little embarrassed, but he was fine. Finally settled down and slowly asked Lolo what was going on.

  "You will go home slowly with Luo Luo in the back. I will inform Uncle Wang and Aunt Wang so that they won't worry!" Zhang Heng looked at Luo Luo's okay, and at the same time he felt relieved, he also thought of Zheng Man in the village. Uncle Wang, who was madly looking for Luo Luo, was worried.

  "Okay, you go down the mountain to inform my parents and them!" Wang Yiyi also thought of this, and quickly agreed.

  Seeing Zhang Heng nodded and went down the mountain. Wang Yiyi slowly squatted down, stared at Luoluo, and asked gently: "Luo Luo, what happened? Didn't you tell your sister, stay home and not go out!"

  Luo Luo didn't say a word for a long time, as if he hadn't heard it. Wang Yi didn't urge, and became more gentle. While helping Luo Luo tidy up the weeds on his clothes, he smiled and looked at her with encouragement.

  After a long time, Da Hei ran back and forth around them a few times. Luo Luo spoke slowly: "There are bad guys, they want to eat Da Hei!"

  "Oh, there are bad guys who want to eat Da Hei. Our Luo Luo saved Da Hei, so we ran to the mountain and hid him, didn't he?" I tied it to my yard, but I never thought that it would still be missed by someone interested.

  "Luo Luo, do you remember what the bad guy looks like?" Wang Yiyi became more gentle, and he walked and talked with Luo Luo as usual.

  "The youngest member, there is the youngest member Zhang. They want to enter the yard, I put Da Hei ahead of time and ran to the mountain together." Lolo answered Wang Yiyi while touching Da Hei.

  Immediately afterwards, he was a little proud, "They want to chase us, we run fast, they can't catch it!"

  Wang Yi was curious, and Dahei was familiar with the mountains. Before the end of the world, he had been watching the animals with his father on the mountains, and no one could easily catch them. But how can Lolo keep up with the big black who flees for his life? "Lolo, did you hide it, or did you run with Da Hei?"

  "Da Hei can't run fast, I'm still waiting for it, I'm afraid it will be caught by the bad guys." I don't know why, Wang Yiyi actually heard a little Tsundere from Luo Luo's words. Luoluo, this child, since seeing her, apart from being closer to herself, it is a treat to Da Hei.

  Wang Yi was shocked, "Luo Luo runs faster than Da Hei?"