51

Chapter 51

  Wang Yi couldn't see that his mother was being yelled at, "There is just this little place in the house, if you have your son, you don't have long eyes, I don't know how to look at it!"

  The man did not expect that a petite girl like Wang Yiyi would have such a violent temper. He was taken aback for a second, and said, "Who knows where you hid my son? My son is still a child, you guys are actually..."

  Wang Yi looked at the man who was obviously looking for the fault, his face was full of disdain, and he was unwilling to explain.

  After coming in for so long, he hasn't seen his son, and the man's face hasn't shown the slightest worry until now. On the contrary, his eyes kept spinning on the black plastic bag next to the monkey, full of calculations.

  On the contrary, the middle-aged woman who rushed in was a bit sincere, spinning back and forth in the room like a headless fly.

  There was already a bit of crying at this moment, "Please, please return my son to me! I was wrong, I shouldn't have asked him to steal things!"

  My mother is the most softhearted, seeing this woman crying sincerely, "Big sister, your son is really not here with us!"

  When the middle-aged woman heard someone answer the call, she rushed over, "Auntie, please tell me where is my son!"

  My mother was a little embarrassed and pursed her lips, "We don't know, we just saw such a figure on the window, and then the eyes were dazzled, and the person was gone!"

  The middle-aged woman was a little surprised when she heard her mother's explanation, and for a while she forgot to cry.

  On the contrary, the man at the door was excited again, "If you want to lie, or make a good scratch paper, you treat us as three-year-old children!"

  Mom didn't know how to explain it for a while, after all, she also felt that this matter was strange inside and out.

  "It should have been captured by the zombies!" Zhang Heng, who had never been present tonight, finally spoke without a trace of emotion.

  "Hehehe, although there are zombies everywhere now, you don't have to bluff me!

  This service area has long been cleaned up inside and out. We don't know how the zombies came! "The man at the door obviously didn't believe it, and said sarcastically.

  Wang Yiyi's such a big movement here has long awakened the sleeping people in the lobby of the service area. Now they came one by one, with a little curiosity and gossip.

  When the man saw that there were more people watching, he was immediately full of confidence, "The big guys are commenting, my son Xiaoren, a child! What bad thoughts can there be, is that he is very hungry, he turned the window and stole a little The food was given by this group of people..."

  Wang Yiyi looked at the man like a juggling, and quickly changed into a face of a benevolent father, choked up, and left half of what he said, giving the onlookers unlimited space for reverie.

  The nature of this person's gossip hasn't changed the slightest no matter whether it was before or after the end of the world. After a while, the good things began to come out.

  "I think you guys are clean and full of energy. They don't seem to eat from a gap. The kids steal something to eat. Why don't you get a good meal?"

  "Yeah, so many adults, why bother with a child? You see their parents are anxious!"

  "Hurry up and return the child to the parents..."

  "This world is already messy enough, why do humans make trouble for humans? Besides, parents apologized!"

  ...

  Monkeys are the most unbearable, and they squeezed in front of the few people who are squeaky and crooked, who are not too busy to watch the excitement. "Whoever can't figure out the situation for me anymore, just fan the flames here. Yes, be careful. I'm not polite to you!"

  When those people saw that the monkey was so fierce, it was obvious that they were not easy to provoke, and they didn't dare to speak for a while.

  "We have all said that, the child never entered this room! My brother Heng also said that it may be a masterpiece of zombies!" The monkey saw everyone shut their mouths, and said angrily.

  The man saw that everyone was no longer helping, and he was a little bit awkward. He stepped back a few steps and didn't dare to speak again. Can only vaguely kicked his wife, motioning for the other side to speak.

  After the middle-aged woman tossed back and forth several times in the house, seeing that she could not find her son, she was a little dazed at this moment and kept muttering, "Xiaoren, mom is wrong! Xiaoren, mom is wrong. Come back! Come back..."

  Seeing that his wife didn't react at all, the man said to the monkey angrily, "Since it is said to be a zombie, where is the zombie? I can't rely on you to say it, I have to get some evidence!"

  As soon as these words were spoken, the scene was embarrassed for a while, Wang Yiyi and the others really had no evidence, "In this world, there are too many things that cannot be explained. How can I explain it to you?"

  Wang Yiyi felt that he was playing a rogue too, "Until now, no one has told me what is going on in this world! You have to explain, why are there zombies everywhere now!"

  The man was speechless for a while, but he also wanted to know what was going on in this zombie-dominated world? He also wants to know how a good company director he has become like this ghost in the last days?

  Wang Yiyi's shameful remarks evoked the sadness of many people. Each of them did not say how glorious before the end of the world, but they were normal ordinary people who had nothing to worry about. How could they be living in such a terrible way now!

"Ah!" When everyone was silent, a man's scream suddenly came from the lobby of the service area.

  According to Lao Xie, he is a person with more than 20 years of social experience. Ever since he saw Wang Yiyi and the others, he knew that they were not easy. After instructing the members of his team to keep themselves safe, they thought about not violating the river with Wang Yiyi.

  So when everyone heard the movement surrounding them, their team didn't move and didn't follow the crowd to join in the fun. Don't think about it, is this fun so easy to get together!

  Old Xie didn't want to remind these mobs that these people followed them all the way, and no one got out of the car to help. They took advantage of them with peace of mind.

  He can only blend in this muddy water when he is full. In the end of the world, it is wise to protect his life wisely.

  Just when he felt that the farce was about to end, he saw a black shadow dangling by, and then a man at the end of the crowd screamed miserably.

  When he saw clearly, the man had fallen straight to the ground, his breath was gone, his chest was empty, and a pool of blood spread under him.

  The people in their squad seemed to feel bad, and quickly stood up, standing back to back to each other, and he was shining his only flashlight, shining back and forth in the dark hall.