Philippines pt. 2(HeeJay)

Heeseung

What is he doing here? He was looking at me and by how his face is looking right now, I can tell that he has a lot of questions right now. He stepped closer towards me and my foot was suddenly glued on the ground.

He was about to hug me but I carefully push him away. I left for a reason and now that he's here face to face with me, my reason is still the same. I want to not be associated with him as much as possible. My life in here is better now. I graduated without anything that relates me to my past and now, I just send my third application to a construction company but if my past was revealed to this country, my family will again have to go through another hardship again.

We're even lucky that all articles that involves us with the scam is deleted online.

With Jay, he could be the way for other eagle eyed jealous people to dig about me. Jay is the person that was tied in my past. He's the person that made me feel so ashamed to even call my friend.

I have nothing against him, he's an amazing person but, every time I see him, I only remember how ashamed I felt years ago. Even if we're framed, seeing him hurts me because I feel so unworthy.

"Let go please.  ."

My eyes are pooling with tears but I look away not letting him see me.

"No"

I look at him meeting his gaze and for years that I didnt see him, he sure does change a lot. I can't read his eyes now, unlike before that with just one look I can tell that he's sad, mad or happy.

"Please. . I don't want you to see me"

"You know me hyung. I changed a lot . . but one thing didn't. I'm still the same hard headed dongseang that always pester you until you agree with me . . . Please, let us talk . ."

Of course, he's still Park Jay. Nothing can change that and I know he's right. Now he's found me, I am dead sure he won't let go until I speak with him.

"Follow me"

I swear, after I answer all his question, he won't see me again.

We went to my apartment and immediately, without further ado, he sat down on the couch pulling me with him before he asked the question that made me tear up.

"Do you have any idea what you did when you left with only a letter?"

"When you left, what were you thinking?"

"When you lived your life here, have you thought of me at least?"

He sounded so hurt and for years that we have been together, this is the first time I have heard such a broken voice from him. He sounded like crying and I rarely see him cry. The first time he cried in front of me was when Jaeyun and Jungwon was involved in a car crash. I saw his world literally like collapsed on him.

"Please. . . speak hyung"

I just let a sob escape my lips when my mind flashbacks to the past.

"I don't want to remember. . ."

He looks at me and I met his eyes before I finally had the courage to face him.

"It was midnight when the police suddenly barged into our house and arrested us for the alleged big scam. We just let them take us because it is no use. . .

We were behind bars till the next morning. I can hear you from the outside that day and it made me feel horrible. You don't deserve that.

Your step dad came in and offered to be our lawyer and that makes me more ashamed. We declined but because no other lawyers wanted to take our case, my parents agreed.