One more chance (JayWon)

[Hello aeriuchinagawifey I hope you'll like this. Thank you for the suggestion 😍]

Jay

I am currently preparing for a dinner my family organized for a huge announcement and I have a bad feeling about it. Like so bad. I feel like whatever this announcement is, it is going to do something bad to me.

Plus, one more thing that this is making me uncomfortable is the fact that we're dining in an address that I don't even know and I can't even remember visiting. It is so suspicious to me that I don't wanna go but I also want to at the same time. Plus, grandma asked this to me and she rarely asks for favors so might as well agree.

I finished dressing up before I step out of the house and into my car. My parents are already there and they're waiting for me so here I am, driving to an unknown residence.

I arrived in front of a gate, not that huge but that small either but it is clear that whoever lives here has some money to spend. I parked my car when the gates open and I went to the front door and rang the bell.

A maid opened the door guiding me inside. This house is weird, it is fully furnished and all but it looks so new as if they just bought it or made it. When I arrived in the dining room, I saw my grandmother waving at me so I sat on a chair beside my mom. I also didnt fail to notice another elder woman seated on the other end of the table and on her side sat a boy just my age.

I saw how the right side of the table only consists of the young boy and a lawyer while on our side we have my mom, dad, me and a lawyer.

"Now that Jay's here, let's begin"

Weirdly enough the dinner went well in total silence.

After our plates are cleared, the maids also brought in some refreshments and I saw how the lawyers constantly glance at each other, concern is evident in their eyes.

"Let's now get in the main purpose shall we?. . "

"Of course . . "

My mom look at me with a smile and I got nervous when a paper was placed in front of me along with a pen, the young boy also got the same but unlike me, he looks like he knew what was going on.

"Jay, I called you here to arrange yours and Jungwon's marriage"

Please clean my ears because I think I didn't hear that right.

"Excuse me?!"

I think they understood my outburst because my grandmother immediately gave me the look. She stood up from her seat and pulled me towards an empty room.

"Don't raise your voice Park Jongseong"

"What do you expect me to do?! I am about to get married to a stranger and you expect me to be calm?"

"Jay . . your parents and thinks that this is good for you"

"What?! For me? I don't see it. . how is marriage to a total stranger good for me? And why me?"

"Because that family is a good Friend of ours. . that old lady is my friend and she just had one daughter who was impregnated by a total lunatic and she died after she gave birth to Jungwon. Jungwon is the only remaining heir of Madam Yang and she's dying"

"So?"

"They're our biggest partner in business Jay . . and a lot of companies are calling them to be their partners but Madam chose us. . . if she dies, her empire will collapse and so as ours because Jungwon is nowhere near ready to run it. . . . I agreed to this proposal because if I don't, Madam Yang will leave Jungwon alone . . all by himself. . "