Mate (SunKi)

[itsme_leeeiigghhhh requested for a SunKi story with wolves so this is what I came up with. I hope you'll like it]

Loud howls echoed around the forest most specifically around the territory of the Crimson Lake pack as gallops of wolves are heard all around the edges of the territory. There is obviously an intense pursue going on in that pack as the amount of tension in the atmosphere is so thick that it is so suffocating.

Wolf warriors and commanders are all scattered to every corner of the territory, sniffing and chasing.

So, what was this creature or being that is so threatening or dishonoring that the members of the elite warriors are here to hunt with the other warriors? Is that creature so special?

Finally, a group of warriors are able to corner the wolf that they have been pursuing for hours. The poor wolf whimpered in the middle of the circle of warriors as he knew it is his end and there is no escape for him.

The said wolf is accused of poisoning the pack's Luna resulting to her death. The wolf is serving the Crimson Lake's royalty or the pack's Alpha and Luna but most specifically, the Luna.

After the Luna was killed, evidence pointed towards the wolf and because he knew nothing about it, one of his fellow servers convinced him to leave the territory to which he followed.

Wrong move tho because not even halfway to the end of the boarder, warriors are already after him.

The poor wolf was trembling both in fear, cold and plea. He tried to link the warriors to tell them he's innocent but no one believed him. No one even cared to listen to him. One of the head warriors shifted to his human form and put his clothes back on before commanding the poor wolf to shift as well to which he did.

The warriors threw him a blanket to cover himself as they chained his hands.

"You're gonna meet your fate and death for killing the Luna. A useless omega like you don't deserve to be breathing but because we want to wait for the alpha's successor to be the one to judge you for killing his mother. . . for the meantime, you will be in jail"

The said omega just cried in pain as he was literally being dragged by the warriors after he accidentally stumbled.

The omega that goes by the name, Sunoo is very clueless of his alleged crime of killing the Luna. The thing is, Sunoo indeed serve for the pack's leaders after the alpha was placed to power. After his death due to war, the Luna was the one who's been leading the pack. But his work is with the cleaning and keeping the Luna's room clean and spotless. He never worked in the kitchen so he's confused as to why he was accused. And worse, everyone wanted him to be punished. He can't even let his side be heard.

After he was brought back to the alpha house, he was thrown in the cell like a rag. They again chained his wrists to the pole in the room and cuffed his ankles together.

The head of the royal warriors then entered to interrogate him but Sunoo's story didn't change no matter how many tricks the warrior used to trip him up. Sunoo was feeling so weak due to the fact that he was dragged back in the cell with only a blanket to cover himself.

The warrior didn't spot any loophole in Sunoo's testimony making him write an order to keep investigating the crime scene and the whole alpha house. Many were shocked but the warrior insisted on leaving Sunoo alone while the investigation is going on.

The head warrior then left the cell making Sunoo sigh but the moment the cell guards entered, he got nervous.

"So . . . how did you kill the Luna? Tsk tsk tsk. You're a poor poor soul when her son will come back home. He will see you and imagine what he would do to you. . So to make the next alpha pity you, allow us to do the introduction"