Ray of Hope (SunJay)

[The thing is, I am frustrated because guess what, I was logged out from my account and when I logged back in, my drafts were gone. Well, I admit those are like two chapters.

Anyways, I am stuck with a request and I'm so sorry it is taking so long because I am not satisfied with the outcome. . .

I am now re writing it for the third time and hopefully, I will publish it asap. So this is some random story I wrote to get off of my stressed brain to start re writing again.

Enjoy!!]

Jay

I closed my sketchpad before shoving it in my bag as I went back to my class. It is just a normal day for a not so normal student like me. Well, that's according to my classmates. Maybe that's why I don't have friends.

I just moved here this year and I thought it would be a good year for me but it didnt really end well because I was suddenly labeled as a weirdo when one of my classmates came across my sketchpad.

It just so happen that those drawings on my sketchpad are my designs.

I grew up loving clothes and how an article of clothing can completely transform a person from looking like a high school boy to suddenly looking like a CEO. It also didn't help that my family owns a clothing business but we don't design, the business is meant for the distribution of clothes nationwide. They receive items and distribute them to all stores nationwide.

For me tho, ever since I realize how clothes can affect one person, I began to visualize designs for different articles of clothing until that imagination was put on paper because I started to sketch what I think of.

Sadly, it is weird for the people around me and they just told me to snap out my daydream because it ain't happening.

But one of all the hundreds of eyes who saw my drawing actually understood me and he actually is the only one that motivates me. I don't need a lot of encouragement to continue doing what I love, one is enough if that "one" is making me feel so talented and that I can actually reach my dream.

"Jay hyung! Where have you been? I've been trying to call you"

He approached me with a pout making me immediately smile before I tapped his nose. Kim Sunoo is always pretty and no one can argue with me..

"I'm just under the tree bub, what is it?"

"Well, Professor Han won't be able to attend our class so in short, we can go home .. "

"Why? And how did you know that? Did you tell our class?"

He rolled his eyes before grabbing my hand and intertwine our fingers together.

"Professor Han said it to one of his classes but he forgot to tell ours . . and No, I didn't announce it to the class, they're annoying. I will let them sit in the classroom waiting for no one. . a cute payback isn't it?. let's go to my place, I have a surprise for you"

He's so happy, and just full of energy, he contrasts with me. 

"What's the occasion?"

"I don't need an occasion to surprise you hyung, because everyday is a surprise. ."

We entered my car as I drove us to his apartment as my other hand is still holding his. I don't really know but something about his hand on mine is making me feel more at ease.

"By the way, I forgot to ask you. . are you doing something tomorrow night?"

He checks himself on the mirror above him as he hums.