The Fan (ENHYPEN)

The members of Enhypen are already seated in one line as they wait for the opening of the doors for their fan signing event that they have always been looking forward to. The interaction with their own fans face to face excites any idol and Enhypen is one of them.

Every member is doing their own thing like Jungwon testing every marker he has, Heeseung is fixing the plastic boarder so it won't fall off, Jay is fixing his clothes as he decides how many buttons to unbutton, Jake is chatting with Sunoo, Sunghoon is just staring at the door and Riki who is just listening to the conversation that Sunoo and Jake shared as he's on the end of the line.

Finally, the doors opened and Sunghoon being the first one on the line immediately went to action as the Engene happily express her joy for finally being able to attend a fan sign event.

Every member happily interact with their fans receiving gifts, foods and letters. They also get to answer a lot of questions that their fans wanted to ask.

The members also enjoyed interacting with a kid who is very enthusiastic in giving compliment to every member. His high pitched voice made not only Enhypen laugh but the whole crowd as well. He's just so cute and carefree.

After the boy, a female entered nervously approaching Sunghoon's table. Her nervousness also got the other member's attention.

"It's alright, don't be too nervous."

Sunghoon spoke and the girl just laughed behind her mask as Sunghoon signed her album.

She didn't talk much at first but in the end, she left Riki's table with a silent scream only she can hear in her mind.

Then comes a very energetic Engine who literally began bombarding Sunghoon with questions.

"Ah! I have a question tho, among all of you, who do you think has the best body?"

The engene asked and it is not an unusual question asked to the members so Sunghoon casually said it's him making the girl laugh before asking her last question as the line needs to move.

"If you can become one of the members, who would you want to be?"

Sunghoon gaze at the line and smiled before encircling Heeseung's name on the paper.

"It would be nice to be an ace at everything you know . . . plus, I will be the oldest"

Sunghoon laughed at his answer as the girl moved to Jay's table.

And just like her question with Sunghoon, she also handed Jay the paper asking him to pick a member he would want to become if given the chance to.

"Can I also pick Heeseung hyung?"

Jay asked but the girl shook her head with a laugh.

"No . . Sunghoon already picked him"

Heeseung who is beside him actually felt honored but of course he won't admit that.

"Pick Jake, so you can finally best Ni-ki in the virtual football game"

Jay nodded at the good idea as the maknae always beat him at video games and because Heeseung is already chosen, Jake is his chance so he encircled Jake.

"Ah, Ni-ki can challenge me now"

The girl gave Jay a bow before moving to Heeseung who already has someone in mind.

"What will be your criteria to choose? I am just curious?"

The fan asked and Heeseung let out a laugh.