Fanfiction (JakeHoon)

Jake

Hello, I'm Jake of Enhypen.

You probably know that because we are quite famous in our debut and even in a short time of us being active in the kpop industry, we are very known.

Of course, with all the fans all over the world, I also try to learn what they are up to. I mean, they always check on us, they always follow what we do so I got curious on what they do. I mean, I was a fan once in my life but what I did before was the normal thing like stream their music, buy merch and albums and attend concerts.

So I did some digging on what Engenes are up to and what I saw shocked me. There are fanarts and fanfics that I don't get at in the first introduction of it but when I tried to dig in more, I began to unconsciously slip into the world of a fan.

I got curious in the world of fan fiction and fan art because they're so pretty and engenes are so talented.

However, a photo or a fan art of me and Sunghoon literally flipped my view upside down.

Then I suddenly slip into shipping to which I hope I didn't but also am thankful I did. Jakehoon, Jaywon, Sunki are three of the top ships in Enhypen and I didn't understand why I feel so hyped up or happy that Engenes love to see Sunghoon and I together.

Ever since we became close in I-land, I have this weird feeling of attachment towards him. I always want to be close to him, to cheer him up, to cry with him when he's sad and more. Those moments we shared behind the scenes are very precious to me and I'm glad that we can openly show our friendship on camera.

I am not sure of what I'm feeling towards him tho because there is this bubbling emotion inside me when I'm with him and when he's with Sunoo.

That feeling heightened more when I found out about Sunsun. I don't know why I didnt like it.

I love Sunoo with all my heart, he's a little brother to me and he's a literal ball of sunshine but, I don't like seeing him with Sunghoon. I mean I do like seeing them together because they're just so adorable but I also want to be more together with Sunghoon.

Do you get me?

I am browsing google images with "Jakehoon" on the search bar and some really cute fan arts caught my attention but a very familiar orange logo caught my attention. It is where this really cute fan art came from.

Wattpad, that's the name and its not a site, well it is a site but it is also an app. Curiosity sink into me so I downloaded it and create an account with a username that is so random because who knew what is lurking in here.

Username: woofwoofwoof02

I sure hope to see more fan art in here because the one I saw on google images earlier is really a winner but of course, I can't save it in my phone.

Browsing through this app, I realized how the contents are stories, not fan arts and the one I saw is the book cover. Interesting.

I opened the search bar and typed in Jaywon. I'm curious on what are the contents about them are in here. The results popped out and I clicked on the first result.

Along with the book cover, it has a short description of what seems to be a story.

fanfiction, that's the genre of this story so I began to read it and I am halfway when I realized what the hell am I reading. It is like a fiction story but it uses us as the characters.

I want to punch myself. How am I going to look at Jungwon and Jay without the image of them kissing flashing in my brain?

The disadvantage for me tho is the fact that whenever I read stories, I am already watching it, that's how wild my imagination is. And the fact that I just read and imagined Jay and Jungwon kissing, o hell nah. I think this is enough for me. This app might drive me crazy.