KDrama (JayWon)

Jungwon

I just got home from filming for my latest drama series and to say that I am tired is an understatement. The filming for the remaining scenes were hectic because one, my female lead, Gena is unfortunately sick so she is not at her best at that moment, and two, because we redid one of the hardest scenese for today's shoot.

I entered my house and immediately fall on my couch with a sigh. I can't even find the strength to stand and make myself some dinner. I probably should have considered buying a meal from the restaurants we passed by a while ago.

However, my plan to lay down is cut short because of a knock on my door. I lazily dragged my feet towards the knob and opened the door to whoever is behind it.

"I didn't expect this reaction"

As if my soul returned to my body from that familiar voice, I immediately hugged him.

"Jay Hyung! When did you come back?"

We entered my house with me still clinging onto him before sitting on the couch.

"I just arrived a while ago and drop my things in my place before coming here . . . how have you been? You look dead"

A glare was sent his way making him laugh before pulling me to his embrace again.

Park Jay, he's my best friend from the agency I worked for. We've known each other since we both started as child stars and we became close because, well, we're comfortable with each other. We were never in the same drama together which is odd to me but still, I also want to work with him. Jay hyung is actually the highest paid actor in our agency. He also worked in all genre the writers could ever think of. He was paired with many artists already and was in dating scandals multiple times but he's still loved by many.

Also, Jay hyung is one of the most famous BL actors in the country. Ever since our agency began producing BL series, Jay hyung is always in demand. Because not only is he handsome and famous but he's a top notch actor. He literally made me cry by just staring into nothingness in one of his series. He is always in his character that sometimes after the 'cut' you won't know if he's Jay or his character.

There are also other agencies who are doing BL series before us but somehow, (not bragging) our agency hits the top trend.

"Hyung. . . filming is hell . .. "

I buried my face on his chest as I wrap my arms around his torso. How can he always smell so good?

"I know . . been there, done that . .  so, how is Gena as a screen partner?"

"She's cool . . . I actually have a feeling that the series will do well . . I still can't believe they took me as the main lead. . do you have any idea how I have to workout to have a more fit body? . . I wasn't suppose to play this role"

"Hey, thats nice . . at least you have an experience in action films. Now you can use you Taekwondo skills to the fullest . . ."

"Ah, how is your promotion?"

"It's fine . . we just did some interview and then we had a small celebration. The last episode will air tonight . . "

The last episode of Jay hyung's latest series with Sunoo hyung, the prettiest boy in the agency. He's been on covers of magazines and his face is always the brand ambassador for beauty products. He's also under our agency.

And ever since him and Jay hyung paired up for a drama series, their episodes always hit the top trend. They also look good together to be honest.

"Want to watch it with me? I mean, now that you're here and all"