The School Cutie (JayWon)

[I want to thank wonrabit_ for this adorable concept. I hope you guys will like it]

Jungwon

I am still so excited as I skipped into the school gates with the cake I baked in my hand placed in a very cool galaxy box with a black silk bow around it.

Today is Jay hyung's birthday and I spent all night to bake him this cake and decorate it with all my heart. I really hope he will like it. I don't know what his favorite cake flavor is but I think he will like strawberry chocolate cake.

Good thing my family owned a bakery and I easily find all ingredients and equipment to make this cake. I didn't have a hard time. And I am glad that I actually learned baking from my mom that I can now bake today. Also, the box I placed it in, I made it.

Our bakery also do customization for the box our cakes will be in depending on the order of the costumer. So the box is also customized by me. I want to make it pretty but cool at the same time.

The theme is like galaxy because the cake is colored black and I painted some details of purple, blue and a little pink and white to make a galaxy. 

I went to school so early to make sure I won't be caught if I placed the cake on Jay hyung's desk.

But when I entered his classroom for his first subject, I frowned when I saw how it is overflowing with gifts. Some of them are even branded ones like Dior, Chanel, Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton and Gucci. They're all wrapped beautifully too. I looked down at my box and I let out a sigh. .

I guess I will just bring it back then. Place it on display, maybe someone would buy it.

However luck is on my side when I saw Jay hyung walking on the hallway with his hands in his pocket and his earphones plugged in his ear.

He's so handsome, so dreamy, so hot.

I took all the courage I have in my body to actually stand in front of him and stretched out my arms holding the box.

Thankfully, he stopped but I can't even meet his gaze.

"Happy Birthday Jay hyung . . I know my present is not a Gucci or a Dior but I baked this myself. If you don't like it, you can return it to me . or if you like it, hopefully, please enjoy.  . ah .  . . happy birthday, enjoy your day. . "

I am so thankful when his hand held the box in his hands so before he would even reject the present, I ran away, far far away from where he's standing.

Running and running, I didnt notice how I already reached the front gate.

I panted as I held my knees because I think they lost their strength from running and being at least a little close to Jay hyung.

I saw three girls from the cheerleading team as they enter the gates with presents on hand. The middle girl, Sooyoon was holding a red gift bag with hearts on it. It is also huge and I got really embarrassed of my cake.

Should I just take it back?

It is rumored in the whole school that Jay and Sooyoon are dating secretly and there are actually photos of them taken by the photojournalists and posted on the school website. They became a trending topic in our school website and no one has spoken anything since then. Well, except the fact that Sooyoon is always like a leech on Jay hyung proving the rumors more true.

However, even if I know it could be true, I won't accept it until Jay said so. Also, the fact that Sunghoon hyung, Jay's best friend and Riki, Jay's younger brother is not at all happy when seeing Sooyoon is like telling me the rumors aren't true.