19 years ago Pt. 3 (JakeHoon)

Sungjae

It took us a few minutes on the road before we reached the mall with the six of them constantly talking about random things moving from one topic to another. They are so chaotic and considering the fact that my mom is an introvert, she has some shares of her being talkative. Is my dad an extrovert tho? Or is he an introvert? Because from what I am seeing, he's quite the loud one. But he's still not close to the chaotic character of uncle . . I mean, Jay.

I didn't imagine them being like this chaos tho. But no matter how chaotic this whole group is, it's so satisfying seeing them, especially my parents and my father alive.

Upon entering the room, we immediately head to the clothing section where I saw familiar brand names like Gucci and Louis Vuitton. You know the drill.

"Come on Sungjae, let the fashionista dress you up"

Jay said as he look at me from head to toe.

The offer is so tempting considering the fact that I have seen Jay's fashion style and knowledge. I wanted to be dressed up by him but, at this rare opportunity, I don't want to.

"Thank you for the offer . . . and thank you for being nice to me despite me being a stranger and all . . but I want to ask Sunghoon to pick clothes for me . ."

I want to experience what Jaewon had experienced with his dad whenever they'd go shopping.

"Uhm . . Sunghoon is dressed well today but most of the time, he's not good on putting clothes together"

I almost laughed at Riki when he said that. I don't know why he looks so adorable right now with that pink tiara Sunoo made him wear.

"I wanna see then . . well, Sunghoon hyung? Will you?"

I want to badly call him father at this point.

"Well..  If you insist . . hey Puppy, wanna join me pick some clothes for him a while?"

I smiled when I saw how mom blushed and turn away towards the clothing aisle I believe where she will grab some clothes for me, hopefully since she said I need new clothes.

Dad placed his arms around my shoulder making me want to just embrace him. I wanna tell him so bad.

"Hey, you guys can go do your thing or join us shop for our love child. . "

Is he adopting me?

"We would love to join you guys shop for Sungjae but we want you to man up and ask Jaeyun out you dummy. . . this is your chance"

Jay said as he grab Jungwon's hands and left with her followed by a squeal from Sunoo as she drag Riki with her. They are totally shipping my parents together and I can't help but join them as well.

"Before we go, I want to ask you something to make sure you're not sus"

"What is it?"

"Where did you suddenly come from? I mean, out of the blue you're here and all my friends suddenly have no problem having you around and even ask you to join us . . I mean, I know Jay won't just let anyone enter his car and yet he lets you in. . what's the deal? Even I feel comfortable around you. . . "

"Maybe because your conscious mind is telling you that I mean no harm. Even if I'm a stranger, I mean no harm, I'm really clueless where I am and I can't help but rely on you guys because even I feel comfortable around you . . . I mean no harm . . please, believe me"

I'm almost in tears and I think he noticed my watery eyes by the way he pats my back telling me it's alright. Before, I don't understand the concept where you will feel when you're blood related to a person. I don't understand how that feels but now, being with my father whom I met like a few minutes ago, I can understand that concept.