Into the Island Pt. 5 (FINAL)

It is 3 am when Heeseung took over the wheels again. They're finally getting closer to the city but the rain is so heavy and the fog is so thick. Added to that, the roads are so slippery and Jay is not familiar with all the intersections around them.

"Is there a typhoon or something?"

Sunoo asked as she look outside the window.

"Yeah . . it will not directly hit the city but it will still bring heavy rain and thunderstorms throughout Seoul."

Jaeyun answered looking through her phone.

"We should stop, it is too dangerous to drive"

Sunghoon then suggested before everyone agreed.

"I hope you guys don't mind but our condo unit is nearby, we will stay there and wait for the rain to stop and then I promise, we will drive you to your grandparent's house"

Heeseung spoke as he slowly drove pass an intersection.

"It's fine hyung . . . no worries. We can't risk it. It's us who should be asking you that. We hope you don't mind us crashing into your place again"

A small chuckle left Heeseung's lips with Jay's statement making the latter let out a laugh.

They drove for like five minutes before they reached the building and Heeseung carefully parked the van.

"Do we have some food in the fridge?"

Jaeyun whispered to Jungwon as they exit the elevator and reached their door. Once all of them were settled in the cozy living room, she immediately went to the kitchen and check the refrigerator and the cabinets to find that they do have some food. However, she's unsure if it will be enough.

"What's wrong?"

Jungwon asked as she entered the kitchen as well.

"Will this be enough for all of us?"

"I hope so. . it will be ideal to grab some groceries but they all closed down because this rain is heavy and there is a possibility of waters rising on the normal level. . "

The two girls ended up troubled in the kitchen and their absent presence didn't go unnoticed by Jay who then followed them in the kitchen.

"Is everything all right?"

Jungwon was startled making her froze for a moment before looking at her cousin.

"We didn't have time to grab some groceries before we went to the province. . . The stores are closed now"

Jaeyun replied as Jungwon just stood there with a red face, either due to her feeling embarrassed or the fact that Jay is inches away from her when the guy stepped forward to check the supply.

"It's embarrassing that we might not have enough food"

Jaeyun stated but Jay shook his head in disagreement.

"This will be enough don't worry. . ." -Jay

"How so?"- Jaeyun

"Well. . . if you would allow me to mess with your kitchen . ."- Jay

Jaeyun was quick to disagree as Jay and his siblings are still visitors in their house.

"Please, it's the least I can do for what you guys have done . . "

Jaeyun then agreed, well with a few more persuasion from Jay.

"But allow me to help, you don't know where is what in here"