One More Chance Final (JayWon)

Jungwon

*time skip*

I really thought that Jay hyung meant everything he said back in that restaurant but it turns out, he didn't and was just using it to make Hans admit and use his words against him. He's smart.

We won the trial and he was charged to life imprisonment because of how grave his sins were. My grandmother finally got involved for once in my life. She also did everything in her power to put Hans behind bars that I costs her life.

Yes, it has been almost a year since that incident with Hans happened, and it has been almost a year since my grandmother passed away. She died due to her disease but before she did, we managed to have a time together as grandson and grandmother. She even asked for forgiveness to which I granted her. She's smiling and her last smile happens when Jake called and said that Hans got what he deserved.

It's been a sad year for me and a traumatizing one to be exact but I overcome it, well I'm not alone tho, Jay hyung has always been beside me throughout the journey. I told him my past and he did nothing but smile and told me he's proud of me, his husband. He's proud that I am so strong to be able to survive everything and to be still smiling.

He always make sure that I am confident in everything.

We still work together when he will bring some work into our home. I am still taking care of us for the past year and I couldn't be happier.

However, one thing is missing, although Jay hyung and I have been having a good relationship lately, I still can't hide the fact that my feelings for him is unannounced to him. I don't know if he feels the same towards me or he's just being kind to me because of my past. He's been really nice to me and I feel like he likes me but the thought of me telling him first concerns me because what if I'm just assuming things? What if he's not inlove with me like I am with him? What if I'm just hallucinating that he likes me too?

I'm scared. I'm scared that the moment I confess to him, we will return to our first set up where we care less about each other. I like the way we are now and I don't want it to go back to square one.

I am currently preparing for our dinner as my thoughts are still towards Jay hyung and my feelings towards him. I decided that I don't want to risk it for the sake of my feelings. I want to let him know how I feel towards him but I don't want to risk what we have to something unsure.

"Jungwon I'm home! "

"Kitchen!"

When he entered the kitchen, I motioned him to sit on the table as I brought the food that I cooked for us, steak.

"Wow, what's the occasion? What's with the fancy steak?"

"Nothing, I just saw it then I cooked it. . come on, eat up"

As we ate, he looks so uneasy and it frightens me.

"Are you OK?"

I receive no response but just him staring down at his plate.

"Jay hyung?"

"I love you"

I was stunned, too stunned to even say a word or even do something. I'm literally frozen on my spot as I look into his eyes.

"There, I said it. . I've been meaning to tell you but I don't know how and I'm scared. . but yeah, I love you Jungwon .. "

"H..  How?"

My goodness Jungwon, of all words you just have to say that.

"I don't know . .but I liked you long before, I told your grandma about this and she was so happy and told me to confess but when she died, I got scared Jungwon. . you might not like me that way.. "