Matchmaker Sunoo (FINAL)

Jake

It hurts and after a few hours of crying, it still hurts.

I am currently looking at the text messages he sent me all this time we've been texting. The messages is really saying that we can be a thing. I even assume that he also can like me back but it is all in my head. I just assume everything.

It is my fault anyway, if only I introduced myself in the first text, we might have a chance to talk and be friends at least. It is so painful that I had hope only to see him confessing to someone and asking him to be officially his. Everyone saw it and to me, it is so beautiful, the only flaw is the fact that it hurts me so bad. I can't blame them for my pain but I just can't stand staying there for a longer period of time.

So I ran out the court and to the Han River as quickly as I can run.

I sat on the bench as I wiped my tears.

I'm currently in a convenience store with some soju and ramen. I know it is not an ideal place to get wasted but I realize how I will look stupid if I went to a bar alone to get drunk. I might end up dead in an alleyway. It is better here, at least no horny stranger will come to me.

I am on my fourth bottle of soju when I can feel my head spinning making me feel so dizzy and weak. I ignored it and continue to drink.

I gaze at my phone again and I want to send him a text for the last time.

Me:
"Congratulations with Geonu hyung  . . . I am happy for you hyung"

Yeah,very happy for you.

Just then, I saw him calling.

"Hey hyung. . ."

"Jake?"

Wait, he doesn't sound like Heeseung hyung.

He sounded like . .

"Hoonie? . . why do you have Heeseung hyung's phone?"

"This is my phone"

"You're so funny Hoonie"

The line went dead and I know I am already drunk because I can see double of everything.

"Jake . . "

I look behind me and I saw Sunghoon walking towards me before he snatched my phone. I did nothing because I trust him.

"Congratulations on the championship"

"Let's get you home"

"Hmm.. Please"

Sunghoon

It is a relief that I saw Jake in the store. I immediately texted Sunoo that he's with me so he won't go to bars he once thought Jake will go.

Jungwon on the other hand thankfully also searched in convenience stores because I had some help to bring Jake home. After he was safely tucked into his bed, Sunoo arrived panting and I can see how he's clearly worried.

I on the other hand is feeling mixed emotions. I feel so happy that Jake is that unknown person behind the unknown number but I also felt jealous and mad because all this time, Jake is sending all those cute messages to Heeseung and not me. He just happen to have the wrong number. He's not sending me the good mornings but he's saying them to Heeseung.

All this time, I am falling in love with the same person .

Now that I know for whom Jake's heart really beats for, I feel hurt. I thought he also felt the same but it turns out, we're on the same page. I also sent him replies and I know, he also assume Heeseung hyung is talking to him.