Butterfly (HeeNu)

[Keep the ideas coming guys. This chapter is for sxhniki . . enjoy reading ]

[WARNING!!
-----MPreg]

Heeseung

I entered the doors of the five star restaurant where I am suppose to meet my friends because of nothing in particular. They randomly called me and asked me to meet up and they must be certain that this is not a waste of my time or I will seriously kick them out my life.

Of course I'm kidding.

I love my friends but sometimes I just don't want to be associated with them. You know what I mean? There are times when they just literally fool around and mess up with my schedule.

There's this one time, Jay called me to "talk" so I thought he's going through something and such only to find out that he's just bored. Like are you kidding me? I was about to go on a date that day. Then there's Sunghoon, he called me and told me to go to their house to help him with work, well because I'm such a good friend, I went there with my briefcase and while I'm wearing my suit. It turns out, his husband has an errand to attend so he cannot watch over their baby and Sunghoon is now the one to look after their child. And he called me to assist him with his "work" which is to watch over his son as he clean the mess he made. Finally, the most spoiled one (well that's kinda my fault too) , Riki. I don't even know his deal sometomes. He called me one day and asked me if I can bail him out the police station.

So anyway, this restaurant is always packed from the first floor to the second and the second floor is closed for costumers because the owner AKA Jay wanted the whole place for this meeting. The things rich kids do.

I was led by  the waiter upstairs before he opened the doors as I entered and there they are, already gathered around one table with lots of food.

"Hyung!! Over here"

I saw you no need to shout.

When I got closer, I saw someone I didn't expect to see.

"Jaeyun, I don't mean this in a rude way but, why did you bring your son with you when you two are facing bottles of alcoholic drinks?"

These two brought with them their six month old son and they also plan to drink some alcohol.

"Don't worry, I won't drink. Plus Jakey's tolerance is high. . . no one is at home to watch over him and we can not miss this according to Jay at least. . we'll be fine"

If you're wondering, yeah that's Sunghoon and Jake. They had a son although we don't know how Jake managed to build a womb but there are already cases like that all around the world. It's no big news.

Did you know that there's a rumor that a mad scientist made a drug causing some male to get pregnant? Yeah, there are rumors that this scientist a long time ago made this drug and feed it to soldiers and these soldier's absorbe the drug into their DNA so when they had a kid, like a son, that son can also adopt to the DNA and so on. It continued for generations .
Funny right?

So anyway, Sunghoon and Jake actually have the longest relationship among my friends. Belive me when I say, they only dated each other.

"So what's the news that you literally have to close this area of this restaurant?"

I asked as I began to eat.

The three couples all gaze at each other as if no one wants to spill the tea first.

Seriously, did they just call me here to flaunt their love life?

"So why don't we finish the food first?"