The Photographer Pt. 2

Sunoo

The whole time after the basketball match, I am teasing the heck out of my cousin. I'm just so happy for him that's why.

I am now seated on one of the tables in their canteen as I wait for Jungwon and Jake hyung to get us some food. I look around and I can't help but admire the place. Unlike our canteen back in school, this canteen is freaking huge and cold for some reason. Oh I see, this place is air conditioned too? Just how much money do the students pay every year for the school to afford this?

Even the foods the students have looked like restaurant quality.

"Hi visitor.  .. I'm sorry but I can't help to not approach you.  .  . you're just too pretty"

My eyes widen when one group of students approached me and I don't know how to react not what to reply back because heck I'm startled.

"Uhm, thank you . . "

"May I know your name? We can be friends"

I smiled as he looked friendly and was about to reply with my name when someone pushed him aside before occupying the seat he was about to take.

Wait, it's the handsome photographer. He's seated like in front of me.

"Watch it Nishimura. . .what do you think you're doing?"

Riki, the photographer looked up at the group a while ago before sighing.

"I'm sitting. I'll wait for our friends to have lunch? What else?"

The group grunted before turning to a confused me.

"Uhm, sorry about that pretty boy. . . dont mind him, what's your name? What school do you go to?"

"I go to Seoul State University. . ."

What I didn't expect tho was for them to snicker.

"Public school? Damn, you're pretty but you stink poverty"

What?

"Will you leave? You all stink .  . . I don't wanna loose my sense of smell just yet"

Riki spoke making the group glare at him.

"Ok, I understand now. . . you understand him don't you? You lowlife"

"Like I said, leave, you're stinky"

The guy grabbed Riki by the collar when a hand held his wrist making him release Riki immediately

"Jay, uhm, I'm just fixing his collar"

Eh?

The group scrambled away as Jay just glared at them..

"Sorry bout that Sunoo . .  they are really mean to almost everyone whom they can't steal money from"

Jay said making me just look down. Damn why are those words affecting me?

After our food arrives, it is actually nice that they involved me in their friend group as I forgot about that guy from a while ago. The food tasted so good and with the two couples, I kinda feel like a third wheel.

"Ah, Riki, will you be covering later? For the food fest?"

I look at Jungwon who smiled excitedly as he shook me.

"Nu, oh my gosh you're on time . . I didn't mention that we have a food fest today. There will be food all around the campus and from 1 to 5 pm, there is only food. . . I'm so excited for you to try it"