Ikeu (FINAL)

Sunghoon

After what we learned from TXT, we all decided to let Jake loosen up to all of us. The hyungs are right, Jake needs to know that in his circle, all Enha members are there and not just me. I know he cannot tell me everything he has in his mind and I know I don't have all the facility to help him in his problems. It would be better for him as he won't be feeling so much burden in his life because he will have someone to lean on at any time.

Of course I will be here for him and be more watchful of him just in case he needs me.

We did what we planned but slowly by making Jake interact with everyone. When he saw that I'm not there, he would cry but the other members would do their best to make him laugh and soon, he won't he crying for me anymore.

We made him get used to everyone's faces and presence until he is no longer always looking for me. He is now laughing with Riki, he can stay with Heeseung without whining, Jay can feed him without a fuss, Jungwon can put him to sleep, Sunoo can bring him outside for some fresh air and I can leave him for a few minutes without him crying for me.

Tonight would mark his first month of being in this form. I still don't understand why it took him one month and he's still not back to his original self. I dress him in a plain shirt and shorts before I tucked him beside me.

"Ikeu. . . come back to us now please. . . we miss our Aussie grammar teacher . . ."

I combed his hair with my fingers as he look up to me making me smile when I met his eyes. They're just so round and shiny.

He climbed on my chest before rubbing his face all over my shirt.

"Come on. . let's get you to bed. . "

"No"

He sat up making him sit on my stomach before he glares at me.

What did I do this time?

"What's the matter?"

He sniffed as he fisted my shirt and immediately, I'm alerted when tears poured down his cheeks making me sat up and cradled him in my arms.

He released from my hold before placing a peck on my forehead making me smile before placing a peck on top of his head.

"I love you too . ."

He looks up to me before standing on my lap and placed a quick peck on my lips taking me aback. He then cuddled with me before I heard his soft snores.

I smiled as I cover us with the blanket and I let him fall asleep on me.

"You're always an over thinker Jakey. . . don't ever doubt how I feel towards you. . . I have always loved you tho despite you not really seeing it "that" way. . I hope I'm doing enough to bring you back"

Jake

I open my eyes only to be met with darkness except the light from the window. The moon is full tonight and it looks so bright to be midnight. Wait, since when is the moon full? I thought it would be next month? Why so soon?

I slowly sat up from my sleeping position when I noticed something different because I don't remember snuggling with Sunghoon before I fell asleep because he went to film MuBank.

I even happen to use his one arm as my pillow and his other arm is wrapped around my torso. Since when did he began to cuddle me?

The moon illuminated his face giving me the opportunity to gaze at him because how can someone look so ethereal in their sleep? I sure know it ain't me.