The Photographer Pt. 1 (SunKi)

Sunoo

I placed my bag on the couch before going to bed because I'm tired as heck mentally. We just had a quiz in all my subjects and it is not good, it is never good but what can I do, I need to strive to graduate. It would really be nice if I am in the same school as my cousin unfortunately, my family can't afford such private school and I am not smart enough to get a scholarship.

I am the eldest of four kids and my siblings also go to school and my parents' salary is just enough to send us all to a public school. I'm not complaining tho because I am doing my hardest to graduate with flying colors and then find a job and then I can finally send my younger siblings to private school, well hopefully that is.

I was about to close my eyes when my phone rang and I smiled when I saw Jungwon's name.

"Hellooo"

"Hi Noo, are you busy?"

He's so cute to still use his nickname to me since we're babies today.

"Not really . why?"

"Well, you know how our school will have it's school fair or sport's week?"

"Yes . . it will begin on Monday right?"

"Uh huh . . I want to ask if you can come over this weekend to help me out with some stuff . . I need to train for Taekwondo"

"Oh of course . . will be there Saturday. ."

"Thanks Nunu. . "

I smiled when he accompanied that with silly kissy noises like I am a toddler. Oh if you don't know, that cousin of mine, despite being a total marshmallow can literally beat the shit out of anyone because of his strength.

Just then, a realization hit me, our teachers will have a seminar and workshop for three days so I can go attend their sport's week.

I immediately dialed Jungwon.

"Yes?"

"Ok I just had a crazy idea, could it be possible for outsiders to watch your sport's week?"

"Of course it is. . you just have to leave your ID at the guards and they will give you a pass and after the event, you may have your ID back and then return the pass. . easy . . but come earlier so the line won't be long"

"Ok .  . . aah, I can't wait to watch you . . oh and to finally meet your boyfriend"

"Yah, he's not my boyfriend. ."

"Ah . . your soon to be boyfriend. . k bye see ya"

I am feeling so excited for Wednesday next week because finally, I can watch . . I've been wanting to do it for years but of course, my schedule is not allowing me.

___

Time skip

___

This is it!!

I woke up so early and now, I am waiting for Jungwon to come down so we can go to his school together.

"I see you're excited"

"Of course . . I always hear how the sport's week is the most awaited week in your school so I must see it. Let's go?"

One reason also for me wanting to go to the school is because I haven't seen my crush in a long time. He's one of Jungwon's friends but he rarely comes with Jungwon and according to my cousin, he's really an introvert. I want to see him play as he is also an athlete. If I'm not mistaken, he's in the basketball and volleyball team.