(JakeHoon)

[ This is just a random story I wanna publish because it is the 23rd of the month. Do you know what that is? . .]

Sunghoon

I got curious when Jake suddenly asked me to meet up a few hours after I dropped him in his apartment building. It is already late in the evening but he suddenly called me and asked me to meet him up. I could just call him to my place but I can't risk it so I'd rather drive to his place.

When I got there, he opened the door for me and I entered. At first, he's even hesitant to tell me the reason I'm there. So I asked him instead.

"What's the matter?"

"You see, my mom just called . . and this is the first option I had in mind. You know my mom is now moving in with her new finance but his fiancé also had kids who love her so much. Unfortunately, the youngest is allergic to furs, like so allergic that she would have a hard time breathing if she inhaled furs. . . my mom then asked me to pick Layla up from our old house . . she can't just leave her there alone. . and I know I can take her in too . . "

"Oh that's great, if you brought her here,then I Gaeul might find a playmate in her right?"

"That's the problem babe. . . my place is strictly a no pet zone. . I can't bring her here. . that's why I called you to talk about this matter immediately because it's not easy . . .can you take in Layla in your place? . ."

"But it would be better if you come too. . I mean, I know I met Layla through video calls but it is still better for her if you are there as she slowly will grow familiar of me . . ."

"No . . I can't take that offer . . . you taking in Layla is enough I can't - - -"

"Trust me, it's fine. . . not like you're a stranger in my place anyway. Plus, you're my boyfriend so . . . consider my suggestion baby. My place is huge for the two of us . . . and Layla will really need you there because I for one only knows how to take care of a small dog . . ."

"But . . . wouldn't it be too much of a work if I will move in?"

"It won't be hard trust me . . we can ask help from the gang . . there are literally five of them, it won't be hard plus you have little stuff. .no worries . . ."

He smiled before he hugged me making me smile. He's such a baby.

Anyway, I might take some time off at work for this moving thingy. Jay would understand, he might even give me a leave and help Jake in moving in with me.

___

Today, Jake and I are driving to the airport to pick up Layla. She's living the life. I mean, Jake's uncle is coming to the country to do some errands and so he is bringing Layla with him.

They had a small talk before Jake picked her up along with her things as we drove back to our place.

Layla is spoiled, I noticed that. I mean, what do I expect? She's Jake's pet so it is understandable but still, he really has to carry that huge dog into the door because the ground is currently wet?

I just smiled shaking my head to how Jake adored his dog. One trait of him that I really adore, his love for animals, especially dogs. Whenever he sees a stray dog, he will give them food and such or even find them a dog shelter. No matter how dangerous a dog is rumored to be, I've never seen a dog act so aggressively towards him. Even the vicious police dogs always greets him and allows him to pet them . I mean, Jake hits differently and even Riki had a theory before when we're still in college that Jake can speak dog language, I mean, I can't blame the kid.