Yeah I'm scared (JayWon)

49880329573f, hello . . I'm so sorry for the late late late respond to your request but I just got back to writing requests after a long time . . I hope you like this one . .  😊

Jungwon

"Jay"

My world literally stopped the moment his name was called by the voice. At that moment, only one thing is running in my mind. .

Jay hyung is eliminated.

I was frozen on my seat as the other I Landers bid our teammates goodbye and asking them to come back soon after the next task. I on the other hand just sat still as I felt my whole being tremble.

I was pulled out my trance when I felt a familiar hand touch my face making me look up to them.

"Hyung. ."

I immediately hugged him and I felt him hug me back.

"I'll come back . ."

I heard him whisper in my ear as I just cried on his shoulders silently praying that no camera is focused towards me.

"I'm scared . . . "

I whispered as quietly as I could but he simply chuckled making me smile just for a little bit.

"You have nothing to he scared about. Just know, if you have troubles, I'm not too far away. . the Ground is just few feets away . . . plus, you're going to be amazing . ."

We released from the hug before he quickly placed a kiss on my forehead smiling before he stepped in the egg shaped contraption that will bring them to the ground where they will be staying for a week.

When they left I fall into the arms of Heeseung hyung who immediately rubs my back comforting me.

"He will come back next week. . trust me. I know he will"

"He will return . ."

"Cheer up yeah? Come on, Jay won't like you crying . . plus, aren't you looking forward to the new people who will be joining us?"

"I guess so . . "

He handed me a handkerchief I immediately know is Jay hyung's as I wipe my tears quickly just in time for the egg to rotate again revealing six new members of ILand.

I met with my previous unit members as I tried to catch up with them while trying to shake off the fact that I am terribly nervous at the moment.

And our next task is presented right in front of us. Heck, the new ILanders barely have time to breathe.

"FIRE!!!"

Everyone was shocked by the familiar sound of BTS' sunbaenim's hit song. Excitement and happiness was on everyone's faces as they marvel on the dance moves on screen. After that, the parts were shown on screen with the numbers for every member.

Jay hyung would be perfect for this song and I'm now having this feeling inside me that he will come back next week. He will definitely nail this performance so he must be chosen to come back.

One thing is going inside my mind the moment the parts were assigned, Jay hyung will return.

However, a realization hit me. If the scores are high, there might be none of us to be eliminated and Jay hyung will be staying back at the Ground for another week.

I know everyone is praying to not be eliminated thus doing their best and so am I but fifty percent of me wants to have an elimination. I know I am a jerk thinking of such thing but I just don't know what to think of at the moment.