The School Cutie Pt.2 (JayWon)

Jungwon

After that incident, it has been made clear to me that liking Jay is the most stupid thing I ever decide or at least my heart decides. I mean, if I didn't like him, I wouldn't have wasted my years hurting, expecting and many more stupid efforts to make him like me.

From the start, Jay is not really into my styles. I mean, he's hot and of course he would love to date the most beautiful person he has laid his eyes on.

For a week, I didn't go to school, it is the last term anyway. I just ask my classmates to tell me the activities and my teachers to send me the learning guides and the quizzes. They allowed me to not go to school because my reason is quite reasonable. I told them I went overseas because I'm applying to some colleges. And the scholarship is limited in that span of time. I said I will just go back for my graduation.

I just stayed home for a month. I didn't go out, my parents are worried but I told them that I'm fine. I just stayed home, bake some goods and went to bed and do some work. After a month, I noticed something is changed. My body lost some fats.

So, I had an idea. Although my face still looks so puffy, I went to my eye doctor and he said it is alright for me to use contacts so he prescribed me one. On the other hand, my dentist finally removed my braces and vuala, my teeth is not that bad. Except my front teeth that made me look like a rabbit but the dentist said that it's cute.

After my said make over, I look at my face and I couldn't believe how pretty I looked. Have I always been this pretty?

A new rush of confidence wash over me and the first thing I thought of, can I finally speak to Jay?

Monday comes and it is a scheduled meeting for graduates so I went and the moment I entered the gates, I manage to turn eyes and it felt nice. I don't know what they're thinking but whatever it is, I don't care.

I entered the hall and immediately, my eyes went to Jay hyung who is preparing something on stage. Oh, I think the ceremony of passing the title will be today. Where Jay will pass his leadership to the next elected president because he will be graduating.

I'm a bit early because no one is in yet.

I sat on the a seat and when I look up, I met Jay hyung's eyes making me blush. He then smiled and waved at me before he went back to what he was doing and I cant help the smile on my face.

I wonder what course he will be taking in college.

. . . . . . . .

The teacher then went in front to tell some instructions and then the meeting went on smoothly. It is just about our pictorial and our fees to be paid and many more.

After the meeting I decided to wait for everyone to leave because I don't know where to go next anyway. We don't have classes because well, the exams just finished. And did I tell you that I took the exam live online?

Hehe I am taking my exams with my teachers monitoring me because they thought I'm overseas.

I feel bad for lying but I don't know. Maybe the laziness inside me awaken or I just felt so bad about myself or maybe it is because of a certain someone I don't wanna see.

I hate this. I am trying to avoid him yet I'm always drawn to him.

_________

Time skip to college, I managed to make a friend in the person of Kim Sunoo. He's the vice president before but he never actually noticed me back then. Maybe because I'm too shy to even walk near him.

He once told me that he's been meaning to befriend me but whenever he approached me, I always avoid him at all cost. I also don't know why I did that but I did. Now, we're actually hanging out and shsrind things about each other and I told him about our bakery and it tuns out, he's been a costumer since he had his first bite on one of our cupcakes.