The Hunter (JayKi)

[Hello Zayakhan07 !!! I hope this is to your liking and thank you for this request 😁😁. Enjoy reading!]

Riki

I just finished undergoing the torturous four days in heat and now I am currently chilling in my room as I don't have the energy to move just yet. I felt so exhausted and mad because if only I was born a beta or an alpha even, I won't have to undergo this torture whenever I am in heat.

Unfortunately for me, I am born an omega.

I didn't accept it because I grew up training, building my physical body to prepare for battles, and most of all, I have been learning about alphas and betas my whole life. But then, when I shifted, I am this beautiful pure white wolf and an omega. My wolf is smaller than I expected and I didn't like it. I am an omega.

I felt so ashamed and embarrassed to even walk outside the house because everyone will be looking at me. They all didn't expect me to be an omega because of how strong I really am and even my human form can pass as an alpha.

Is this why no matter how much I train, I can't gain any muscle just like my brother?

My father is the alpha of this pack and so when he passed down his title, it went to my older brother, K who is an alpha but is also pressured to find his mate as soon as possible. I on the other hand just stayed back like a damsel in distress. I don't want it.

But what can I do? This is my fate. I will have to meet my mate and then they have to mark me and then I will be carrying pups. I cant imagine myself. If only I were an alpha or even a beta, then finding my mate would be easy but being an omega gives me that touch of shame to even look for my mate.

K hyung will always tell me that when I will meet my other half, everything I believed in will not stay the same because our bond is something special that will alter everything in me. I don't know because the idea of me submitting to anyone sounded so weird in my ear.

I fell bad for my wolf tho because I have been cursing him and it's not even his fault. I just can't help it every time I shift, I am disappointed.

Just then, I had the wildest idea to cross the boundary. I want to go to the human realm. Maybe in there, I will find a human who can submit to me instead of me doing it to other wolves.   Maybe I can find a cute human boy and I will make him my boyfriend and he won't have to know I'm a wolf.

I put on some clothes before sneaking out the pack house and outside our territory. I then shifted despite my wolf telling me not to. I just want to feel this area because in here, no one know me and I can freely shift into my wolf form.

Just then, I felt a sharp pain on my side and to my horror, it is an arrow.

Hunters, wolf hunters, they exist?

I tried to howl as loud as I can and mind link my brother and thankfully, he heard me.

"Jay! What the heck?! Why did you shot a white wolf? You're in trouble!"

I heard someone speak as I slowly fall on my belly.

My hearing is still clear but my vision is blurry. And I can hear footsteps running towards me.

"You shot an omega! You're in trouble! Let's get out of here before the alpha will come"

"Omega? It's amazing, we can be respected . . hyung this is our chance to impress father. .now help me"

Just then, they stopped in front of me and my wolf spoke.

"Mate"

Our mate? a hunter?