Past, Present, Future (FINAL)

Sunoo

I am currently seated in one of the tables in Sunghoon's cafe. Riki drove me here and as we both will talk, he said he will drive around Ilsan first.

I'm so lucky to have him arranged to me because it is so rare to find an arrange marriage where it is non toxic. Riki, even though were just arranged to each other acted like a real husband to me. He cooks for me occasionally, he always make sure I'm doing alright, he always guide me in things I'm having a hard time with and he always make sure that I'm comfortable.

So I cannot blame my heart for completely falling for him even in just a span of six months. His whole being as a person, a boss and a husband made me feel so lucky to have him legally mine.

But Sunghoon, I still love him despite what he has done to me before.

I am hear to talk to him because ever since I found out he already treated me as an ex before, I am unsure of what I'm feeling. I don't know if I still really love him or am I just angry at him. I wanna clarify.

Do we have a chance to go back together again?

No.

I'm unsure what happened, I don't know his side of the story but at this point in time, the one that will decide is my baby.

I say we no longer have a chance because even if I do still love him so much, I am already having a baby with Riki and I can't let my child grow up in a broken home when his other father can give him/her a complete home with his/her family. Sunghoon is also having a baby with Jake and I can't stomach the fact that I will go back with Sunghoon when he has a baby of his own and a family to take care.

Whether I love him or not, whether we can go back together or not is the least of my concern at the moment. If I'm not pregnant and if Jake isn't pregnant, maybe I'll reconsider my feelings but no, that's not the case.

My baby will come first for this time.

"Sunoo?"

I look up hearing the familiar voice and I smiled at him as he sat across me.

"Hi Sunghoon. . it's been six months, how are you?"

He didnt reply and he just look down not meeting my eyes.

"How did you find me?"

"My husband did . . . and by that question, it is right for me to assume that you don't want me here .  .  . nor want me to know where you are. . . why?"

I wanna know if he can be honest with me about his past life and about Jake. I sure hope he won't lie in my face.

"It's not like that . . . I'm just . . ashamed to show my face that's why . ."

"Why? . . it's just me"

"It's not the same . . . I cheated on you . . ."

"How so?"

"The night of your wedding, I went drinking . . I met someone, he's also as devastated as I am and we talk . . . I liked his company and he's also really good looking . . . we drank that night and one thing led to another, I woke up naked beside him. . I didn't know what to do so I left and I tried to talk to you but I saw you and your husband on the news. You two just moved to your new house . . . I never dared to face you anymore. . especially when I called you my ex in front of the guy I am with last night .  . I felt awful that I just got so scared and left the city"

"I wonder why you won't answer any of my calls"

"I left my old phone back in my apartment. . . no one knew me here and life is simple that I grew to enjoy it"