Into the Island (ENHYPEN)

[WARNING!! TRAGEDY AHEAD]

Jay was excitedly packing his suitcase with all his favorite clothes and accessories, well not all because if he will pack all, then he would need to move their house. He's excited due to the fact that him and his three younger siblings are going on a trip to visit their grandmother in Seoul. They're currently in Washington at the moment.

He's also excited because he's always wanted to go to Korea but they're always delayed by some circumstance.  But now, they're really going. They're all excited to see their grandmother and it is an added bonus that it is soon her birthday and the family also planned a family reunion.

The Parks have always been in Washington for years and had never been to Korea, well except Jay, the first born who always want to travel with his father.

It will be their first time to meet their cousins and other family members. Maybe a chance for the siblings to learn more about their parent's motherland. Despite being an American citizen, they're Koreans by blood.

They will be staying in Korea for a month or two so Jay packed what he needed for two months. He actually didn't fill his suitcase to the brim because he will fill it soon after doing some shopping. He won't worry tho because he has his own money to spend. He worked in their company right after he graduate so he doesn't have the luxury of school at the moment, except for his younger siblings.

Jay zipped up his suitcase before dragging the wheel downstairs to the living room where he saw his youngest brother seated on the couch, suitcase already packed with his usual headphones around his neck as he taps on his phone.

"Did you pack everything you might need?"

Ajy asked his brother who just nods as he paused trying to think what else could he possibly forget.

"Nah, I packed everything. . . if I forgot something, I could just buy it there . . works both ways . ."

He smiled before returning to his phone. I think he's doing some last minute clarification to make sure he completed everything, as usual.

"Wah . .  Gena is still not done? What's that girl packing anyway?"

The second child steps down the stairs as they wait for their only sister who apparently is taking her precious time in packing or should I say, selecting clothes that vary from different style, color, fit, vibe, and many more.

After Gena made sure she had everything, she carried her suitcase down the stairs where she was greeted by the bored looks of her brothers.

"What?"

"Did you fit your entire room in your suitcase?"

Jay asked her sister as she fixed her backpack.

"No. . . why would I pack my room?"
- Gena

"Then what took you so long?"
- Jay

"Ok enough of that . . ."

They look towards the direction of their mother who emerged from the kitchen handing them, more like handing Jay a card.

"Use this in your travel . . . and call me if you guys need more cash just call me and I'll send you some ok?"

"Thanks mom, no worries tho, I have some extra in my bag"

Jay said as he slipped the card in his wallet.

"Mom, why is it always Jay? I mean, I also can be trusted"