Matchmaker Sunoo (JakeHoon)

Jake

I ran towards my dorm room as I immediately ran to my roommate who is casually browsing through his phone and immediately jumped on him.

"Jake hyung you're crushing me!"

"Sunoo!! A little someone told me you know anything about anyone"

"I'm glad you came to me to gossip but I'm not in the mood"

"Please it's a matter of life and death . . . it is the love of my life"

"Oh? Ok. .. What is it?"

He suddenly is glowing and is sitting upright as I took in a deep breath. I sure hope Sunoo's connections can help me with my crush because it's been weeks and I just now found out about his name.

"You know that crush whom I always talk about?"

"Oohh! Finally. . who is it?"

"Lee Heeseung. . . you know him?"

"Omo!!! Yes of course. .  he's the captain of the basketball team!"

We're squealing like idiots here and I cannot believe how I am now close to knowing his number.

"Do you happen to know his number?"

"Of course . . here. ."

He gave me the number and I cannot believe my heart right now, it is almost inhuman and I cannot almost breath.

Ok should I text him?

Me:
Hello hyung.

      Heeseung my love:
"Who are you?

Me:
"I cant tell you. I'm too shy"

  Heeseung my love:
"I don't have time to deal with you."

Ouch!

When is Heeseung hyung this cold? He's always so warm when I cross paths with him.

........

Sunghoon

I threw my phone on the side after I sent the reply to an unknown number who texted me in the middle of my sleep just to tell me they are too shy to introduce themselves to me.

Just then, my roommate entered the room with a huge grin on his face.

"Did you finally scored with Jungwon?"

He smiled as he nodded before flopping on his bed as he typed replies on his phone.

"How did you even know his info anyway?"

"Kim Sunoo . . "

"Aish, that kid can't keep his mouth shut"

Of course it has to be him. I don't even know how one person can tell something about literally everyone existing in this school. He has a lot of tea stored in his memory that no one knew. It could be why no one dared to mess with him because apart from having a black better as a best friend, he can summon a whole army to protect him. Or he could easily face them himself.