Past, Present, Future

(Ok so I just saw this on tiktok and it gave me an idea. It is basically Enhypen being whipped for Sunoo and I can't blame them. But this will feature, Jay, Sunghoon and Riki.)

Sunoo

Have you ever been in a situation where it is awkward and you're the hot seat? Good for you if you haven't because I don't want anything to do at this moment than to disappear into thin air.

I am at the anniversary ball of my parent's company and three hands are already reaching out to me when the slow music starts.

My ex, my boyfriend and my fiancé.

Now don't be confused. I have a boyfriend but my parents arranged me to marry someone, typical story of rich kids I know but they don't know I have a boyfriend and the worst thing, my parents hated my boyfriend and I'd be dead if I am seen dancing with him. My ex on the other hand, do you expect me to want to dance with him? But my parents love him. They are rooting for us because he's rich but then he's a jerk, well not really. I also don't want to take the hands of my fiance because I barely know this dude.

I look around and a lot of people are looking at us waiting for the CEO's son to pick a pair for the dance. I glance at my dad who has a serious look on his face and I saw how his eyes literally bore holes at the back of my boyfriend's head and it scares me that if I picked my boyfriend, it's not me who I'm scared of, it will be him.

Everyone in this event is expecting me to pick my fiancé because dad already announced it before the dance and everyone approved of us, I mean, why? Well they will approve any of the three but not my parents especially my dad and the worst, my mom. She hated everyone except my fiancé.

I closed my eyes and look at the three of them. My ex, he looked at me with a soft gaze like he always does and his face screams apology which I don't know if I'm ready to hear after like two years? My boyfriend is looking at me in anticipation which is making me nervous because he doesn't know that my parents don't like his gut. My fiancé is looking at me like he's telling me to pick him or we're both screwed, so I did.

I grab his hand and he led me to the middle of the ballroom and everyone was clapping, taking photos and then a few pairs joined us.

My eyes went towards my ex who's dancing with a guy I don't know and they seem to be in a relationship. They're talking about something and they look comfortable. Good for him tho. My boyfriend is seated on the bar with a shot glass on hand and I know he's downing in liquor to forget what just happen.

"I know you don't like this but don't worry, we'll get through this"

My eyes widen as I look at my fiancé who is focused on the floor. I expect him to say like "You don't like this so do I so don't expect me to love you because I'm in a relationship" but he's surprisingly nice despite his cold aura.

"We will be married and then we can file for a divorce within one year of marriage. . . we can just state to court that we cannot be together anymore and then you will return back to your boyfriend. Works well right? We just have to cooperate"

"You seem so chill about this. . aren't you worried about your life?"

"No . . . I have nothing to loose . . I don't have a relationship nor a family so. . "

"Then how did my parents even find you? I mean, how did you manage to get their interest?"

A soft chuckle left his lips before he finally met my eyes and let me tell you, he's hot.

"You seem to not know me . . and you look like you're not paying attention earlier. . . I'm Nishimura Riki"

An audible gasp left my lips and my grip on his shoulder tightens as I again met his eyes.