One More Chance pt.2 (JayWon)

[WARNING!! MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, BODY SHAMING, ABUSE, TORTURE, AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT AHEAD]

Jungwon

I did it again.

I stare at my arms and thighs with a shocked face considering the fact that they're dressed properly only for me to realize, I'm not with "him". I'm with Jay. A stranger who treated me better than all people I have encountered combined.

You are probably wondering why I didn't say anything about the marriage. It is because of the fact that I'm scared to even speak for myself. I grew up always following my grandmother's words and always say yes to everyone because if I say no, I would be tossed on the side.

I saw how Jay almost gagged when they suggested we share a room and my insecurities went flying. Am I that disgusting?

I grow up without anyone telling me that I look good. They're always telling me that I am squishy, I look puffy, I look chubby and fat. No one not even my grandmother told me I look good, she always say I look puffy and in school, if I say no to any request to me, I will have to endure the long days of verbal abuse about my looks and my weight.

But things changed when I met him, my first boyfriend. Heeseung hyung. He's a really nice guy and he always make sure to take care of me. When we got together, no one dared to mess with me and I'm glad with that because we're happy. He is the first one to call me pretty and it made me feel good about myself. Before, I don't want to eat because I don't want to gain weight but when we got together, he never let me miss a meal.

He's really nice and I'm so lucky to have him. However, it didn't last long.  Because he has to leave. Just like me, he was arranged to a woman in marriage. Just like me, he had no choice because it is me in between his whole family and I know how his siblings needed that help. He begged me to ran away with him but I'm scared of my grandmother and I can't stomach to ran away with the thought of his family suffering because he chose me.

I was so broken and I couldn't do anything about it.

But it gets worse, there is this guy in school who really is jealous of Heeseung hyung and he took it out on me. He would come to me everyday and drag me somewhere to torture me.

He would comment how my arms are so flabby, how my thighs are so huge and more. but it gets worse because the next time, he had my clothes removed while he was recording me. He threatened me that he will release the video if I don't say yes to all his commands. He made me his slave and I stayed in his apartment to serve him.

He wanted me to loose weight so he always hit me when I ate "too much". I always end up with an apple to make me stay alive for the day. But he got worse because he would ask me to strip to check if I loose some fat and if his eyes gaze over me, I feel so disgusted that I would throw up every time I put my clothes back on. I feel filthy.

The more we stayed in that set up he managed to record more videos of me stripping in front of him. However, I didn't expect him to go further. Placing his camera on the table, he began to touch me, with his fingers, lips and tongue. I couldn't say no or I will have to undergo beatings again.

I can't even tell anyone because I'm scared he might kill me but thinking about it now, it might be better if he did, so I wouldn't have to endure years being his entertainment.

My grandmother also didnt help because whenever she meet with him, he would act like a total angel, complete with a halo and wings.

After he will beat me, I would have wounds and then he will leave me to tend for myself.

I always plan to just kill him in his sleep sometimes but I didn't even dare because the last time I attempted to kill him, I almost got raped.

But now, he's not gonna touch me anymore because I cut connections from him and he's in jail. Even if Jay doesn't treat me well, at least he treats me better.