𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

About thirty minutes into the French class I want to text Maddie but I left my phone in my locker. I just want to make sure everything's okay and she didn't get detention or anything.

The door opens and Maddie walks in, still in her belly top and skirt. She smiles at miss Martin causing the Teacher to put down the marker, shaking her head out of disappointment.

"Miss St. James, I told you to go to the principals office." Miss Martin says, her face going red from her getting angry again.

"Yeah and I did, he had no problem with my outfit although....My Dad had a problem with you commenting on my outfit and actually, the principal wants you in his office now." Maddie shrugs and smiles as she walks back towards our desk.

"Yo, what happened." I turn to her as she sits down in the seat beside me. She turns to me with a weird look, she glances me up and down like she's realising something.

"Do not 'yo' me, Spencer. It's weird, and nothing happened my dad is gonna get that bitch fired because she made comments." She shrugs again, taking out her phone.

I look up at miss Martins desk and her face is still red but she looks worried, she shit her laptop before she walks to the classroom door, opening it and leaves without another word.

Um ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My next class is geography which flew because I was just doodling since none of my friends had that class with me.

Next I have English, I walk down the hall and get stopped by a girl called Abby? Annie? or something along her other friends, we don't talk so it's odd.

"No way you're dating Maddie St.James." She says, quietly, like it's a secret.

"I am? It's not that big of a deal." I move my weight from one foot to the other as I look at the floor, unsure if I should be offended.

"God what has gotten into Maddie, you must be really good in bed because I wouldn't want to be caught dead dating you." She looks me up and down.

"Good thing you're not then, Annie. Keep away from my girlfriend before I tell everyone what you said to connor during the summer, that could really make your life a living hell, you buffoon. Now run along." Maddie comes up behind me and I relax a little.

Annie looks at me then quickly walks away, her friend running behind her.

"You alright, babe?" She leans down behind me to my ear.

"Mmhm." I nod.

"Alright, I'll see you at lunch." She kisses the side of my head before running down the hall to Kenzie.

I walk to the English class and I'm a little bit late, I walk in and everyone sits down talking but there's no teacher. Great.

The table down the back is empty so I walk down there and dropped my bag next to the table before sitting down.

Shit, my phone. I'm such a idiot, I forget to go to my locker to get it. I roll my eyes and drop my head in the table.

"Spencer, right?" I hear a voice and I lift my head.

It's a boy who's sitting at the table in front of mine, I recognise him from some of my other classes but I don't know his name. There's a girl beside him looking at me.

"Yeah?...Why?" I ask.

"Are you seriously dating Maddie or is it some big prank?" He whispers.

"Oh it's a massive joke, we decided to prank the whole school about dating each other...It's honestly not as serious as everyone's making it out to be, can you leave me alone now?" I smile and drop my head back down.

"Alright, hello class. I'm Miss Levine your new English teacher, sadly Mr Donovan had to leave the school." I hear another voice say but I keep my head down because I really do not give a shit. I should have slept earlier last night.

"You down the back, wake up. Actually, come up to the front, introduce yourself so I can get to know you all."

No way is she talking to me. I lift my head and make eye contact with the blonde haired woman from last night, my heart stops for a second. She purses her lips as her eyes widen slightly, she seems to be as shocked as I am..

"Me?" I ask since the class is silent and it's just us staring at each other.

"..Yes you, come up." She wave: her hand for me to come up, she smiles making her dimples more visible again.

"I'd rather not." I smile, kindly as I sit back.

"Well I didn't give you an option now come up, introduce yourself and say one thing about you, please." She leans back against the wooden desk, crossing her arms as she smiles at me.

I roll my eyes annoyed as I get up from my seat, a few people look back at me. I walk to the front of the class. What even is the point of this.

"I'm Spencer and I like photography." I turn on my heels to Miss Levine and smile before I turn back, walking to my desk at the back of the classroom. I glance to her over my shoulder as she speaks up again.

"Well done Spencer, that wasn't so difficult was it?" She keeps smiling, I roll my eyes as I sit back down.

"No actually, it was nearly impossible." I say, she holds eye contact with me for a second, I look over her outfit which is a 'typical teacher' outfit, in my opinion. She's wearing blue jeans, a white woolen sweater which is tucked in at the front of her jeans. Her hairs back in a low bun.

She smiles slightly before she calls another student up before everyone goes up, one by one introducing themselves.