𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜

A few hours later max and Katie decide to leave, I was getting tired anyway. I was still on some tablets to ease the headaches. I didn't get hurt to badly in the accident just split my head open, thank god I didn't get a concussion. I have a sprained ankle and a few cuts in bruises.

The other driver was a drunk driver, unfortunately he did get hurt badly. I think he got a concussion and broke his arm or something.

"Okay bedtime, you got school tomorrow." Juliet stands up and picks up my crutches holding them up for me to stand.

"Okay mom." I laugh and she looks at me weird.

I hop to her bedroom to get my pyjamas, I go to the bathroom connected to her bedroom and change into my pyjama shorts and top.

I go back to her room and go to leave her room but she stops me.

"Spencer I already said your taking the bedroom. End of discussion I'm not sleeping i here i mean it your foot is hurt you need to sleep in a proper bed."

"Julie-"

"I'm not listening to it, get into bed now." She says crossing her arms looking at me.

"Well that just sounded wrong."

"That's because you made it sound wrong." She huffs.

I roll my eyes and go over and sit down on the edge of her bed. She comes over and picks up my crutches and leans them against the wall.

"Julie." I call to her as she turns off the light and she was about to go to the living room.

"Yeah?"

"Will you stay in here with me?" I ask her and she turns on her heels and looks at me smiling.

"You afraid of sleeping alone?" She closes the door and walks over and slides under the covers next to me.

"No, but I'd feel much safer with you here with me." I laugh and she joins in.

It goes quiet for a few seconds, it was a comfortable silence. Not awkward or anything.

I turn and face her and she's lying on her back staring at the ceiling, she turns and looks at me.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"For what?"

"For everything, for being here for me, for always listening, for letting me stay here, for treating me amazingly." I smile and she leans over and kisses my lips, then leans back and looks at me.

"Goodnight Spencer." She whispers.

"Goodnight Julie." I whisper back.

A/n

Omg this story is starting to get more views and it's literally making me shit myself 😭 I'm so dramatic but it's fine, anyway don't forget to vote!!!!

By the way if the start of the chapter doesn't say who's Pov it is, it's Spencer's.

<33