𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦

-Spencer's POV-

-A few days later-

I told my mom yesterday I was staying with a friend for a while, my bags got sent to the hospital from my smashed car.

I was able to change before Juliet came to pick me up from the hospital. I stood up off the bed on my crutches.

I tried to pick up one of my bags and I nearly fell.

"Spencer! I told you I'd take them. You have no patience." Juliet ran into the room with a smile on her face.

"I wanted to help." I pout and she shakes her head.

"No, your on crutches you could fall and hurt yourself even more." She picks up one of the bags and nearly drops it her eyes widening.

"Jeez is there a dead body in here." She throws the bag on her back and picks up the other two bags.

"Maybe." I smirk and she rolls her eyes.

"Come on, let's get you out of here."

I hop on one leg as I put my crutches in the back seat of her car and hop into the front seat.
I buckle in my seat belt and smile, finally out of the hospital.

She puts the bag in the back and closes the door and hops in the drivers seat beside me.

She starts the car and I turn on her radio and connect it to my phone for Spotify.

She rolls down the windows and sits back with one hand gripping the wheel.

Damn she looks hot.

I look at her side profile, she's perfect everything about her, it's hard to believe she's even real she's my guardian angel. She's letting me stay with her because she knows things aren't the greatest at home.

She tilts her head towards me and smirks at me.

"What?" She says.

"You look hot, I couldn't help but stare." I smile and she drops her mouth open smiling and shakes her head.

I turn away and sit back staring out the window, it was a Sunday and next week was my last week of school before halloween break.

Halloween was in two weeks and Gabriel and Camila want me to go to a party since I'll probably be off my crutches. They both had their costumes picked out, Gabriel was being woody from toy story and Camila was being belle and Adam was being the beast.

I still didn't know what to dress up as, Gabriel was insisting that I dress up as Lara Croft but I wasn't sure.

"You okay?" Juliet's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I turned and looked at her.

"Yeah just thinking about halloween, I don't know what to dress up as and Gabriel and Camila are dragging me out to a party."

"Why don't you be Dorothy from the wizard of oz." She smiles.

"I'll keep it in mind, are you doing anything?"

"Yeah actually I'm going out to the club with some of my friends,"

"Are you dressing up?"

"Yeah...I'm being tinker bell." She laughs and I laugh too.

She turns in to the parking lot and parks in a free space. I open my door and she opens hers getting out. I hop to the back door and open it and take my crutches out.