𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

-Juliets POV-

I follow Spencer through the woods for another few minutes, I know I shouldn't be alone with her. But I want her to trust me, talk to me so she doesn't feel alone.

"What's on your mind?" I look up from the floor to Spencer stopped looking at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing." I walk past her, I stop at a open place with grass and a bench, it was like a cliff or something you could see down to the ocean and the beach was just down a bit. It was high up but there was a walkway.

"Julie tell me, your always there for me, let me be here for you." My heart quickened, she called me Julie. Nobody really calls me Julie, most people call me Jules.

I turn around and she pulled me over to the bench and sits down and I sit down next to her as she lets go of my arm.

I turn to look away from her and look at the ocean. I could heard the ocean crashing against the cliff.

"There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no many how times it's sent away." I heard a low voice beside me.

I turn my head and look at her beautiful brown eyes sparkling in the sun. She turns her head slightly and looks at me.

I want to kiss her, to feel her warm lips on my own forgetting the problems around us. Just me, her and the butterflies in my stomach.

I blink quickly a few times and look back at the ocean.

"I'm sorry." She says and I turn to her confused.

"For what?"

"For causing you so much problems, putting your job at risk and getting you wrapped around my problems."

"Spencer."

"No Juliet. I think I should just go away, like away away maybe move in with my grandparents. I've been thinking about it the last few days. There's so much pain here and so much I want to forget." I felt tears in my eyes as she said that, I've fallen for her. A student, now she wants to leave.

"Spencer, no. Your friends, you have them. Stay with me if you need to-"

"I'm sorry, I know it's sudden but I just can't be here anymore it's to much." She wipes the tear that fell under my eye.

"Your one of a kind Juliet, you've been here for me for the last few weeks. I'm grateful for that, but it's my time to leave this town." She smiles.

She stands up and I don't, she smiles and looks at me and nods.

"Goodbye Julie." I look up at her still not moving.

"Goodbye Spencer." I said quietly as she walked away.

I sat back in the bench staring at the ocean.