𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦

-Christmas break-

Sam let me borrow her car to go into town to go shopping for Christmas presents. I had some money saved from work, I haven't went to work in a few months since after my crash. My boss said it was okay and that the job is there when I feel ready to come back.

I started applying to colleges, I decided that I was going to try become lawyer and see where it takes me.

I bought pyjamas, slippers and a hair straightener for Sam, she's been taking my hair hair straightener because hers broke or something.

I bought my mom a little pink basket with lots of things in it like a candle, socks, chocolates, body wash and a mug. I also bought her a picture frame and got a photo of me and her printed from when I was younger and put it in the frame.

Of course I bought Joey a present too, I bought him a few different treats and I bought him a little coat.

I was shopping now for a present for Juliet and I decided to buy Camila something even though we're not really friends still.

I bought Camila fluffy pyjamas and I'd get her some of her favourite sweets.

I walked past a shop and I looked in the window. I stopped when I saw a angel and stitch teddy. I smiled and walked inside and walked over to where I saw them. I picked them both up and paid for them. Juliet was going to freak out when she saw these.

I paid and left and started looking for a shop that sells cameras. I knew I was going to buy her a Polaroid camera because she has being saying the last few weeks she was going to buy one but she keeps forgetting. I made a jar with kisses chocolate inside and wrote on the front 'kisses for when I'm not around', I thought it was really funny.

I find a camera shop and go inside, I start looking around for a Polaroid camera when I see Maddie walk inside with Kenzie. I ignore that she's there and go back to looking for the Polaroid camera.

I see all of them in different colours, I pick out a purple one since it's her favourite colour, I get two packets of the film and go up to pay.

"Thank you." I say to the man and walk out of the shop.

I go back to the car and put the bags in the back seat, I drive home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I get home I get home I get the bags then lock the car. I go inside and bring the bags up to my room. I bought wrapping paper the other day so I decided to wrap them now. My phone buzzes as I sit on the floor to wrap the presents.

I pick up my phone and see a message from Juliet.

Juliet: My parents are coming into town tomorrow, I bet they'd love to meet you. Do you want to come over when they get here?

Spencer: Do they know I exist?

Juliet: Yes....they don't know your my student tho....

Spencer: That makes me scared to meet them.....

Juliet: Don't worry, it'll be fine I promise.

Spencer: Okay, I gtg I'm wrapping Christmas presents

Juliet: Do you need help? I'm very good at wrapping presents you know.

Spencer: Your only saying that so you can see your presents, I'll talk to you later 😘

Juliet: 😒😒

I smile and put my phone down and start wrapping the presents.