𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

The Uber pulls up her street and I open the door and put my crutches in next to me.

I tell him the address and he starts driving. I take my phone back out to test Gabriel and Camila to see what the missed calls where about.

Spencer: Everything alright? I have missed calls from you both.

Camila: No everything's not alright. You lied to us Spencer and you lied to Juliet.

Spencer: What?

Gabriel: we called to Juliet's and she said that you told her you were at my place. Then we checked Victorias story and she had a photo up and tagged you.

Spencer: Are you still at Juliet's?

I got left on open and I sighed, I should of told them the truth yes but I knew they'd act like this probably worse.

The Uber pulls up outside of Juliet's and Gabriel's car wasn't there so I'm guessing Camila and Gabriel aren't there.

I get out and go up to Juliet's door, i shouldn't have lied.

I open the door and Juliet was on the couch with a glass of wine.

"Julie-"

"Spencer. Do you know the panic I had when your friends came telling me you weren't with them. God sake you could have been dead, you can't tell me your at one place and not be there. You didn't answer their calls, I was worried." She says calmly standing up as I close the door.

"I'm sorry I didn't know I had to tell you everything." I say back, why is she acting like my mom.

"I never asked you to tell me everything but I'm going to worry when you lie to me."

"We'll I didn't tell you because I knew you would get mad if I said I went to Victorias." I huff and sit down on the couch. She stands in front of me looking at me.

"Oh yeah maybe because you and her having your little laughs during my class mocking me. Oh I'm so sorry Spencer I didn't know I'm not supposed to stick up for myself. I don't care if she's my student I'm not taking shit from her. You didn't not tell me because I'd get mad it's because you knew she's an asshole and your in the wrong for being friends with someone like her." She starts raising her voice and I scoff.

"I can be friends with whoever I want Juliet it's not like we're even together." I say back raising my voice and she lets out a sigh and rubs her hand over her face.

"Go to bed Spencer." She says quietly and turns away and goes over to the kitchen.

"I'll take the couch tonight." I tell her and she doesn't say anything instead drops her glass in the sink and walks over to her bedroom and goes in closing the door.

I didn't change into my pyjamas instead stripped down to my bra and underwear.

I grabbed the pillow and blanket from the end of the couch lay down.

I couldn't sleep so I turned on the tv and watched it for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched tv for like a half an hour then turned it off and groaned, I sat up at stood up on my sore leg, it didn't hurt as much so I limped over to Juliet's bedroom door. I opened it and her head lifted and our eyes met.

"Room for one more?" I ask her and she smiles slightly and nods.

I limp over to her bed and she lifts the blanket for me to go under.

I lay down beside her and look at her.

"I'm sorry Julie, I was an asshole. Look Victoria kissed me, I pulled back tho and told her I don't like her." I say quietly and Juliet nods.

"It's alright Spencer, I got jealous and start acting shitty." She smiles and puts my hair behind my ear and rubs my cheek with her thumb.

I lean forward and kiss her, she kisses me back as I move my hand under her pyjama shorts.

I pull back from the kiss and roll on top of her and start kissing her neck. I move my hand in to her underwear and swipe my finger across her entrance.

"Mm." She moans quietly and I move two finger into her. She was hot and wet and I start moving my finger inside her.

I look at her and she was looking back at me and she smiled and I moved my fingers faster into her and she moaned loudly and bit her lip while smiling.

I kissed up her jawline and moved my fingers to a slower pace again.

"Please...Spencer." She moans.

I smile while kissing her jawline and move my finger faster again and she moans.

"Fuck." She moans as her hips buck up and meet mine. I smile and curl my fingers inside her and she moans loudly and her walls tighten around my fingers.

I slowly take my fingers out and I bring them to my lips and suck her cum off them.

"Fuck Spencer." She laughs while breathing a little heavy.

I smile and kiss her again and lean back and she smiles at me. She flips me over and I gasp.

She slides my underwear down and I slide the shorts and underwear down.

She opens my leg and slides one of hers over mine. She kissed my chest and starts moving her hips against mine.

She quickens her pace and i grab the pillow under my head, fuck.

I moan and she moves against me faster.

"Fuck." She moans as she grips the head board above my head.

"Julie." I moan loudly as i felt myself getting closer to my orgasm.

She grinds against me and she bites her lip gripping the headboard tighter.

I felt my legs begin to shake and I moan loudly as the orgasm crashes.

She moans loudly on top of me and drops her head as she starts to slow down.

She lets go of the head board and brings her hand down and rubs my clit. I start rubbing her clit as well as well.

She falls down beside me with heavy breathing.

"Julie." I say heavy breathing.

"Hmm."

"Do you want to make things official, i mean like i don't know nobody knows about us and we only have till summer and I'll be finished high school.

"Of course i want to make things official Spencer." She smiles and kisses me.