𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

-Spencer's POV-

As I walk away from Juliet and walk back through the forest I feel guilt and sadness in my heart. A part of me wanting to turn back and kiss her, the other part telling me she's better off without me.

I take out my phone to call my nana, my dad mom. She picks up after a few seconds.

"Hey nana, it's Spencer I'm just wondering if I could come stay with you and Grampa?" I bite my nail nervously after asking.

"Of course Spencer dear, do you need gramps to come get you?" I let out a breath of relief as she says yes.

"No no it's fine I can drive myself, I'm gonna leave this evening so I should be there late tonight."

"Okay dear, drive safe we'll see you soon." I smile and hang up.

I check to time and school was nearly over, I start jogging back to school to say goodbye to Gabriel and Camila.

I get to the school just as the bell rings, people start coming out and they looked at me and started whispering and laughing but I just ignored them.

Camila and Gabriel come down the steps and come over to me.

"Where have you been?" They both ask at the same time.

"It doesn't matter, I just came to tell you guys I'm leaving for a bit." I say to them.

"What!?" Gabriel screeches drawing a few looks.

"I know it's sudden,I'm sorry..... I just have to get away from here."

"Your leaving..." Maddie walks over to me and more people start looking.

"Why would you care?" I look at her confused and angry.

"Spence..you know I care about you." She looks at me.

"Look Maddie, just leave me alone." I tell her and she blinks tears coming down her eyes and she turns away walking away.

"You can't leave Spencer." Camila says with tears in her eyes.

I wrap my arms around d the both of them.

"I love you both so fucking much, I'm so grateful to have you in my life. I'll call and text everyday." I lean back with a smile and tears filling my eyes.

"When are you leaving?" Camila sniffles.

"Kind of right now, after this." Both of their eyes widen.

"Like today, or did I hear you wrong." Gabriel says.

"Look I'm sorry, I really am it's a shitty move to leave so quickly but I've got to get my stuff before my mom gets home from work. I'll call you both when I get there." I start walking back smiling and they smile weakly back.

"I love you guys!" I scream as I run to my car.

"You better come back soon bitch!" Camila screams and I throw my thumbs up in the air.

I hop in my car and drive home quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I packed all my stuff into a gym bag, my school bad and a bag I use for sleepovers. I get my bathroom stuff and pick everything up and run down to the kitchen and take out a piece of paper from a notebook in the cupboard. I get a pen and write a note to my mom.

Hi mom, when your reading this I'm already gone. Don't worry. I'm gone to stay somewhere away from here, I just need a break from here. I've got lots going on in my head and I need it cleared. I'm so sorry I didn't say goodbye face to face, i knew if I did you'd stop me.
Please get your act together and dump Jim, work on yourself like I'm doing.
,Spencer.

I wiped a tear from under my eye. I quickly picked my stuff back up and ran out to my car, I throw my stuff in the back. One more stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I run into the store and buy a small brown bag, dog treats and a marker, I go up and pay and go back out to my car.

I pull my hoodie that I picked out from home, it was black with a little white crescent moon on the front, the back had "at least we're under the same moon" in white writing. I wrote "miss you already" on the front in the black marker.

I took out my notebook and started writing a note to Juliet.

Hey Julie, I'm sorry for leaving so sudden. I know I didn't give much of an explanation to your face but I won't be gone to long I promise. I just need a break, I think you do too. Thank you for everything you've done for me. I'm forever grateful for you. I'll see you soon.
Love, Spencer.

I folded the paper and wrote her name on it, I put it into the brown bag along with the treats for Joey and drove over to her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I park outside and ran up the stairs to her door. I put down the bad and knocked and ran down the steps as fast as I could and ran to my car and drove away.

Not looking back.