𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

-Spencer's POV-

The bell goes for the last class so school was over, Mr Davis let me off my last few classes to help Victoria go over her time table and make sure she understands everything.

We stand up in the library and start walking out of the school. We walk out the door and down the steps.

"I'll see you tomorrow, text me if you are confused about anything." I tell her and she nods.

"Sí thank you Spencer, goodbye." She waves and start walking down the car park and I make my way to Gabriel's car.

I open the door and jump in and slide my crutches in.

"You and Victoria seem pretty close already." Camila says look back from the front seat and Gabriel starts the car.

"What do you mean?"

"She was all over you today, and at lunch she was basically sitting on top of you. Did you forget about miss lucious Levine already?" Gabriel says looking at me through the mirror.

"You guys are so dramatic, she wasn't all over me she was being nice and so was I. And I didn't forget about Juliet, we're not even together."

"Spencer. I know she's a teacher, but don't mess with the woman's feelings." Camila says looking at me seriously.

"Yeah I agree, it's low."

"Would you two stop. Jesus I'm not messing with Juliet's feelings and there's nothing between me and vic anyway."

"You call her vic now? Your literally living with miss Levine."

"Oh my god she told me call her vic and I couldn't stay with either of you because your parents said no. Where was I supposed to go."

"Spencer seriously, don't mess with Miss Levines feelings, it's a really low move to lead her on to hurt her."

"Jesus Christ. I'm not messing with her feelings, I like Juliet more then I've liked anyone before but I can't even do anything about it because she'll just push me away." I sit back with a huff and they both look at each other.

They pull up along Juliet's house, I unbuckle my seat belt before the car even stops. I grab my crutches and hop out shutting the door without saying goodbye.

They don't shout out or anything but instead drive away, they both think I'm messing with Juliet's feelings. Why would I do that? I don't like Victoria she's nice and pretty but definitely not my type, I mean I just don't see it working. But with Juliet I do, her laugh makes the room light up, it's not the same with Victoria nothing is. I've only known her since this morning but still, Juliet's is the one I have feelings for.

I unlock the door and go in and close it, I put the keys on the counter and Joey runs over to me barking.

I go over to the couch and sit down and pat the couch for Joey to jump up. He jumps up and rolls over for me to rub his belly.

I smile and rub his belly, I turn on the tv and watch it for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was still watching tv when the door opened, Juliet walked in and Joey jumped off the couch and ran over to her. She closed the door and bent down smiling and picking up Joey and kissing him.

"Did you eat?" Juliet asked me whilst scratching joeys head and Joeys tongue was hanging out and he was panting.

"No, I'm not hungry." I say.

"You sure? I'm gonna order take out, I'll order you something for later anyway. What do you want?"

"Umm, Chinese?" I ask.

"Chinese it is." She smiles and picks up the phone.

She orders the food and cones over and sits beside me, she sat a bit away from me.

"Are you okay Julie?" I ask her and she nods.

I know something is up with her so I pushed over closer to her and she turns her head to me.

"You sure?" I look at her and she looks back at me. Her finger slides under my chin.

"Do you like her?" She asks, her look was different then usual, she had a jealous but seductive look.

"H-huh?" I stuttered nervously swallowing a lump in my throat, I look away but she lifts my chin to look at her.

"I said do you like her Spencer?" She doesn't blink looking at me. Is she going to make my head explode or something?

"Who?" I ask.

"You know who I'm talking about." Her look get a bit angry.

"No I do not like her." I say looking at her, my heart beating in my ears.

"Are you sure? You were flirting with her in the library the whole time I was there."

"No I wasn't."

She grips my chin tighter and I swallow again.

"Don't lie to me Spencer."

"Fine I flirted with her a little bit, but I don't like her." I leaned back and she drops her hand from my chin.

"You deserve a punishment for that Spencer, I'll let it slide this time. Do it again and you won't want to know what will happen." She smirks and gets up off the couch and walks over to the kitchen and gives me a look over her shoulder.

Oh my god. I felt a tingle go through my body and I sit back against the couch with a sigh. Woah she's hot.