𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

-Spencer's POV-

I wake up and Juliet wasn't next to me, I sat up and got my phone from the night stand.

I got up and walked to the living room in a oversized shirt. I didn't have to use my crutches anymore since I can basically walk normally again.

There was no sign of Juliet so I checked joeys bed and he was gone, Juliet must of taken him on a walk.

I fall back on the couch and message Gabriel and Camila once again......

Spencer: Are you both still ignoring me? Seriously your acting like 8 yr olds, we have plans for Halloween so what is just two of you doing them now? At least tell me why your mad.

Left on open once again. I drop my phone beside me and groan rubbing my hands down my face. My phone buzzes and I pick it up faster then the flash.

Mom: Spencer, I called Gabriel and Camila's parents and they said your not staying with them. Where are you?

Spencer: I'm staying with a different friend. I'll come home if Jim is gone

Mom: Spencer I can't just kick him out.

Spencer: You could tho. Text me when he's gone.

I drop my phone again and sit up on the couch tapping the back of my phone, I bite the inside of my cheek thinking.

The door opens and Juliet comes in and closes the door with her foot. She bends down and unleashes Joey and stand up taking off her coat.

"Look who finally woke up." Juliet smiles and I roll my eyes falling back on the couch again.

"What's wrong?" She asks walking over and standing above me and crossing her arms.

"Everything." I huff.

She lifts my head and sits down leaving my head rest on her lap.

I look up at her and she looks back at me running her fingers through my hair smiling.

"I messaged Gabriel and Camila again, they left me on open."

"Maybe you need better friends spence." She stops running her hands through my hair and puts some of my hair behind my ear and rubs my cheek with her thumb.

"But they've been my best friends since we were all in kindergarten, we've always been there for each other. I'm not gonna let them drop me for nothing." I huff and sit up. I stand up and walk to Juliet's room and pick out a warm hoodie and some leggings.

I change and slide on my converse. I go back to the living room and pick my phone up and check Gabriel's Snapchat story, he had a photo up tagging Camila five minutes ago at his house.

"Can I borrow your car?" I ask her and she looks up at me and I pout and she sighs.

"Fine. Be careful please Spencer." I smile and lean down and kiss her and she hands me her keys.

"I'll be back soon!" I shout to her as I close the door.

I walk to her car and unlock it, I sit in starting the car and driving to Gabriel's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I park outside Gabriel's house and get out of the car locking it as I walk up his driveway.

I take a deep breath before ringing his doorbell.

I see a shadow walking towards the door and the door opens and I'm face to face with....Maddie.

"Your not Kenzie....." she looks at me surprised and I blink thinking I'm hallucinating.

"Why are you in Gabriel's house?"

"Maddie who is....it." Gabriel comes down the stairs followed by Camila.

"So this is why you dropped me. So you could be friends with....Maddie." I let out a breath, what the actual fuck.

"She said it's you or her Spencer, you've been acting so weird recently. You ditched us for Victoria and wouldn't even sit with me in class. Maddie actually acts like we're friends she's a better friend then you." Gabriel says.

"So what. Your dropping me because your friends with the girl you were calling all the names under the sun?"

"Exactly what their doing Spencey." Maddie smiles at me and I look back to Gabriel and he shrugs and I look to Camila who's looking at the floor.

"Fuck you both." I say and turn around walking back to the car feeling hurt that my friends dropped me for Maddie.

I start the car and drive away from Gabriel's, I drive to my moms house.